Hey there! I'm brand new to Calgary as of November 2012. Originally from Europe (and yes I do have a bit of an accent :-P), lived in 6 different countries in my life, but somehow ended up living on the East Coast for the past 11 years. So Calgary is home now!
Keeping it simple:
1. Goals and aspirations. Well, professionally, I'm working in my field of study (engineering) and have a good career. As to why I am on PoF, I'm looking for a partner in crime who can compliment one another.
2. Hobbies are playing basketball, tennis in summer, going to the gym, reading books (mainly autobiographies), watching documentaries, playing board games with friends.
3. What makes me unique: I don't like sharing all kinds of personal information on a random webpage, but I'm sure at a date we could have plenty of unique things to discuss. For one thing, I happen to be a European (as in not a Canadian) living in the city...that in itself is kinda unique.
4. Music: anything that sounds good really. From Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Bob Marley, Coldplay, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Eminem, Franz Ferdinand...hmmm...Jimmi Hendrix, The Heavy, Jay-Z, The Killers, K-Os, KOL, Modest Mouse, RHCP, Verve etc.
5. I enjoy doing fun things: basketball (i played a bit in university), skiing, surfing, checking out the farmer's market, zoo, art gallery, theatre etc. I'm not big into going out every weekend and getting wasted....I think I might be past that, would much rather drive out to the mountains in the morning.
Now for a bit of housekeeping:
1. Please have a picture of yourself if you message me, and also spell-check yourself before you wreck yourself.
2. Im a highly active person and I eat healthy and take good care of myself, so I dig girls that have the same attitude.
3. I'm not into prolonged messaging, online chatting, texting, sexting, etc. lets both step out of our comfort zone and meet up!
Thank you for checking out my profile. If interested, send me your picture, as well as the picture of the most recent sandwich you have made. :-P
P.S. My chat doesn't work. Sorry.