A Few Extra Pounds body type
5' 3" (160cm),
is looking for a relationship.
mental health counselor :)
so im not a real fan of selling myself in a paragraph. that gets rid of all the fun of getting to know someone.
but here are some quick points about me lol
1. i currently live with family due to some financial issues/medical issues (not ideal I know) if thats an issues feel free to move along. nothing i can do about it at the moment so it is what it is.
2. i was in the hospital 8 times last year for an intestinal disorder i have (ulcerative colitis) which is why i have some medical debt......sadly insurance only covers so much and when you go in that many times each time they cover less and less. Edit: have had 2 additional stays this year and will be having surgery to remove my colon. Yes this means I will have a colostomy bag. I don't think it's a big deal but if you do I understand. (This I'd why I like puerile to read my profile. It's less using for me for you to find out here and never message me than me tell you in a message and you never message back, looking like an a-hole).
3. im a homebody. i dont drink/do drugs (not 420 friendly ave won't be happy if you are either). not huge into bars/clubs. i will go out with others but im not having the best time.
4. i love music. most kinds actually.
5. im not huge on movies but i love comedies and romantic comedies. same goes for tv. dont watch a lot of it but when i do its probably the food channel.
6. i love to cook. i can cook anything really. dont have a favorite or a specialty. dont know that im the greatest cook but i can keep myself fed well lol
7. i have a weird addiction. its Youtube. Im an avid watcher and actually follow a lot of the "daily vloggers".....or for people who dont know what that is-- people who record their days everyday and post it on youtube for people to watch. i get mixed reactions for this but its something that i wont give up.
8. i only have one sister. live with my grandparents and 4 houses down from my aunt/uncle and some cousins. im pretty close to my family and would choose to spend time with them over pretty much anything. my parents also live in vegas which is nice-- makes for a fun vacation every so often.
9. im kind of a nerd. i love to read. especially if its psychology related. you can never stop learning.
10. I LOVE massages like to the point if they weren't so expensive if get them weekly lol
p.s. if you enjoy this we will be best friends ;)
Idk.....impress me with your manly like planning skills lol ;)
To send a message to psychgirl2010 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 23 and 40.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.