A Few Extra Pounds
5' 3" (160cm),
Wants a relationship
mental health counselor :)
so im not a real fan of selling myself in a paragraph. that gets rid of all the fun of getting to know someone.
but here are some quick points about me lol
1. im the director of social services in a nursing home. fancy name for caseworker of 100 elderly people :) i love my job, just wish it paid as much as i think i deserve.
2. i live with family due to some medical bills/college loans (which is why i say i dont make enough lol) if thats an issues feel free to move along. nothing i can do about it at the moment so it is what it is.
3. i was in the hospital 8 times last year for an intestinal disorder i have (ulcerative colitis) which is why i have some medical debt......sadly insurance only covers so much and when you go in that many times each time they cover less and less. thankfully ive got it down to a manageable amount and hopefully will be past it in the future.
4. im a homebody. i dont drink. not huge into bars/clubs. i will go out with others but im not having the best time.
5. i love music. most kinds actually.
6. im not huge on movies but i love comedies and romantic comedies. same goes for tv. dont watch a lot of it but when i do its probably the food channel.
7. i love to cook. i can cook anything really. dont have a favorite or a specialty. dont know that im the greatest cook but i can keep myself fed well lol
8. i have a weird addiction. its Youtube. Im an avid watcher and actually follow a lot of the "daily vloggers".....or for people who dont know what that is-- people who record their days everyday and post it on youtube for people to watch. i get mixed reactions for this but its something that i wont give up.
9. i only have one sister. live with my grandparents and 4 houses down from my aunt/uncle and some cousins. im pretty close to my family and would choose to spend time with them over pretty much anything. my parents also live in vegas which is nice-- makes for a fun vacation every so often.
10. im kind of a nerd. i love to read. especially if its psychology related. you can never stop learning. and even though im no longer in school i hope to go back one day for my masters. i just love the process of learning and using it at work to better help the lives of my residents.
Oh I'm a sucker for a good massage lol So if you're ever looking for a willing participant I'm your girl :)
p.s. if you enjoy this we will be best friends ;)
Idk.....impress me with your manly like planning skills lol ;)
To send a message to psychgirl2010 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 23 and 40.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.