Who I am and what I'm looking for: I am a non-perfect guy looking for the perfect woman for him. If my past, present, teeth, income, location, etc. has to meet standards, then go to the next person. Looks change, job markets change, circumstances in life changes, friends change, etc. So if these things are a primary interest, time is going to be a rocky road in your life. What I'm looking for is someone that I can go through all of these changes with, but without looking for a change in relationships when life's circumstances change. I am weening off real cigs and have been smoking those e-cigs that's odorless and non-harmful to others while I attempt to quit completely. I'm professionally trained as a Handwriting Analyst, Hypnotherapist, and Career Coach.
Why am I on here? I'm on here because I don't enjoy just walking up to the ladies and hitting on them or whatever. You have to look for rings, ring tan lines, etc. THEN, if they don't have any of that, you gotta find out if there's a boyfriend. Then, it's location, location, location. Every girl I met in a club in the past just didn't work out. I guess if it starts off on the wrong foot, well... Ok, not for me. I've dated girls I met in person before, but I'd rather be on the "lookout" here where it's less awkward and just be in hang out mode elsewhere.
I am looking for becoming friends FIRST. I'm not interested in canned "processed" relationships. lol. But someone who will take their time in getting to know me and not trying to speed date with intrusive questionings in the initial conversations. I don't know, it just seems more like an interview that way and less personal. Hope you understand.
Some basic things to know about me up front:
- I LOVE to cuddle and love to give/receive affection.
- I am looking for someone that sees the "need" as much as the "want" in being with that someone special.
- I'm looking for that special someone but not desperate.
- I'm passionate about individual rights and freedom, so I a have become a student of law. I have no intentions on being a lawyer, so I really find educating is better than representing.
- I like someone who likes to share her opinions, but I don't look up to those that look down on others. I just can't, sorry.
- I want someone who will invest time into getting to know each other, not a 30 minute interview speed dating session.
- I mean what I say and say what I mean, and expect the same.
- I am looking for a woman that doesn't want to continue using a dating website after she agrees to date a man exclusively.
- I like women that is more feminine than masculine physically, mentally, emotionally.
- Attraction and chemistry are deeper than skin and bone. I'll take a woman who is sweet any day over a girl that only knows how to do their makeup and take great photos.
- I want things to take it's natural course. Not too fast, not too slow, just going with the flow.
- I want to be with someone who can actually hang with me instead of just having virtual phone/text conversations like a long distance relationship.
If you read all of this, I'm amazed, lol.
On a first meeting, I wouldn't want to call THAT a date, but after that, maybe we could go on a date. When first meeting each other, we should go somewhere public. Just meet, go with the flow, and see where that takes us.