First and foremost, thanks for taking your time looking at my profile.
Here are some random things about me:
* Now I'm a full-time grad student, and I'll be graduating in May 2013.
* In my spare time, I normally go to the beach, museums, theme park, and movies.
* I love traveling!!
* I do work out, and I love hiking most!!
* I can listen to almost every kind of music. My favorite of all time are Maroon 5, Plain White T's, Radiohead, The Script, Bruno Mars, One Republic, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Ne-Yo, Fergie, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift.
* I'm a hugh fan of comedy, action, historical, and horror movies. I personally dislike fantasy movies (Harry Potter, Twilight, and so on).
* People tell me I'm sweet, easy-going, caring, nerdy o.O, have a sense of humor, and can be serious sometimes but not very long LOL.
* My family is the most important thing to me.
* I'm goal oriented. I know what I want to do in my life, and I'm pursuing it :)
* I LOVE to smile and laugh. Who wouldn't like to smile?! I like to make other people laugh, too :D
* I don't like smokers!
* I hate arugula and avocado.
* I LOVE spicy food.
* I love to try doing new things, and going to places I've never been to.
* I seriously don't have "duck faces" pictures on my Facebook profile, I promise LOL.
* Though I'm a Buddhist, I'm also open to learn about other religions.
* I don't wear a lot of makeup.
* I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. If I have to dress up, I can do it sharply though.
These are what I can think of right now. Other than that, shoot me a message! If you want more pictures, add me on Facebook, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Theme parks, movies, hiking, or dinner. I'm open to any ideas!