As you can tell from my headline, I have a cupcake obsession. I am hooked, but I hope I get over it soon.
I moved here from LA via SD, so I am a California girl and in my element. My job has brought me here for the short term at least.
What not to say when you message me:
• Only a Hey/Hello/What's up etc.
• I am new to this, I don't know what to say
• How was your weekend/How is your week going
• You are into cupcakes?!
• Your profile is interesting - really? Didn't know hardly having anything up was so interesting.
• UR cute
• This is my number, call me - no thanks
• I'm foreign, you'll dig my accent - they lied to you back home, chicks dig good ole American muscle
• Related to the one above - "I need to get into a contract marriage to get my green card, interested?" NO!
• Nice about me, you must think pretty highly of yourself - obviously you don't do the same.
The above guidelines are meant to help me help you be less cheesy. Expect it to get longer with time.
Contrary to what you might think, I do have a conscience and get zero kicks out of not responding back. If you took the time to write me a well thought out message but got no response it's probably because it got buried within the chaff or I was too lazy to respond at the time :)
PS - I am not too keen on meeting/dating white men