I'm an ambitious and life loving guy looking for a woman that stands out. I work at a specialty pharmacy in St. Louis as a Logistics Director and Consultant,and I completely love my job knowing that I am improving the quality of life for others. I hold high expectations for myself professionally and socially, so I'm only looking for someone that can help me be a better person. I'm fit and like to stay active as much as I can, I'm always down to try new things. Im driven and have many passions in life that I would like to share with someone. All this may make me sound too serious, but I'm also a goofball that likes to have fun. I'm burned out on meeting people in the bar scene so I'm giving this a shot. Honestly I don't really know how to describe myself, I guess you just need to talk to me and decide for yourself.
A couple random things about me:
- I'm a city boy, but I love to get country.
- My strongest qualities are that I'm honest, compassionate, and fearless.
- Have 2 tattoos
- I like to travel, it's important to appreciate the world
- I work for a non-profit in my free time
- I play piano and guitar, write music/songs
- I love hockey, baseball, golf, target shooting (yes that means guns), skiing
- I'm a pretty good cook
- I have strong morals and expect the same from those that I'm close to.
- I work out 5 or 6 times a week, health is important to me.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Probably dinner or maybe something more casual and fun outdoors where we can actually get to know each other and I can see the real side of a girl.