Hey my name is Jonathan, I currently live in Fullerton but am originally from Maryland. I am fun, funny, silly spontaneous, creative and have a touch of the hopeless romantic side. Not good enough for you yet? Ok keep reading...
I'm a geek at heart but it's adorable. Ya know the kinda quirky kind that girls like now even though I've been that way before it's cool. I got that Big Bang coolness.
I find fun in the smallest of places every activity becomes a laugh out loud adventure but I do not want to snow board or scale a mountain side with you. I'm healthy and active othwise I just hate snow or dangling perilously for no reason.
I love all other outdoor activities. I'm so down to try new things too. Just the above mentioned two activities I'm like "meh". Sorry.
I'm looking for a girl who likes what they see here and is excepting of an awesome guy looking for companionship and isn't your typical online dater.
Follow me on Instagram (Cause that's what the cool kids do!): screamsquaddj
What I’m doing with my life
Preparing for the zombie-apocalypse! Lol
i do work a lot but I def want to fill some time with someone interesting when not working. I work as a park decorator at Disneyland and a ride operator at Knotts and hope to achieve in one of the parks a spot as a creative director. For my other career right now I am the DJ and creator of an EDM party crew known as "Scream Squad" I've been DJing for 12 years now but creating a theme and a visual aspect is new and an exciting challenge. You can see more of that here:
Favorite Food: Milk Steak
Likes: Ghouls, you know funny little Green Ghouls
Dislikes: People's Knees. Cover them up if you're gonna be walking around!
IF YOU GET THOSE ABOVE REFERENCES RIGHT NOW WE'RE PROBABLY SOULMATES. LET'S GET HITCHED IMMEDIATELY! :-p
HERE'S SOME DEFFINATE NO'S: (I'm not being mean or stuck up here either, half funny half frustrated with POF lol)
1. If any of your profile pics are screen shots of your cell wall paper, Facebook or insta or a pic of a pic from your computer. I'm going to assume you're a catfish or incredibly dumb for not being able to figure out how to get that pic on here the right ways. It's 2015 ladies. Come on. We all grew up with Internet and phones.
2. I don't want to see 8 pictures of your friends. I want to see you! It shouldn't be a guessing game as to who I'm talking to. If I have to play that game I'm going to assume you're the worst one in the pack.
3. I don't want to date your pet. A pic of your pet AND you is cool. I have a pet as well. But just a pic of your pet? You have 8 pics to impress me, you just lost one shot right out the bat. And you wonder why you call yourself "crazy cat lady"
4. A pic of you and somebody's child. If you have to declare "not my kid" in the caption maybe you're doing it wrong! Maybe you're scaring us away. Plus did you ask that kid if they wanted to be on a dating site with you?
5. All your pics have you wearing sunglasses. What are you hiding? An eyepatch? Lazy eye? Are you Cyclopse? Do I have time to find out? No.
6. Congrats you've been places. Me too. All of your pics are you from far away at some grand location. I can't make out anything about you. Oh look at that most of the time with sunglasses on. FAIL.
7. Pics of you from behind or some angle that hides your face. Why are you even here?
8. Provacative shots are for attention whores. Love this one. Usually the same naked pics or ass shots are followed by a complete contradiction in your profile of not looking for hookups and write ups about how everyone on here is a D-bag. Look in the mirror that you're taking those selfies in sweetie.
9. Strong declarations of your love for God. It's perfectly fine to have religion. It's another thing to scare me away with your first sentence. You're looking for love in all the wrong places. And according to you you already have a "man" so why are you here? I'll always be second since you said he's first. I'm sorry. It probably won't work out because 9/10 times this type of lady for some reason thinks we have NOTHING in common because we're not of the same belief structure. That's crazy. I get along great with so many people and neither know what the other believes or even cares for that matter.
OK SOME DEF YES:
1. A. Sarcasm. Have it? Use it! We'll get along. Like a lot. The world is ripe to be made fun of.
1. B. Have a sense of humor. Everything I'm writing here is serious but also supposed to
Be funny. Laugh with me! Make jokes with me!
2. Tattoos. My job doesn't allow me to have any in the places I would get one so I have to love my life trough yours lol. I find them extremely sexy. Anywhere and everywhere (except from the chest up, stay classy ;) ) but I'd still prob love you.
3. Intelligence is such a turn on. Plain and simple.
4. Movies and TV. I'm a very visual person. I wanted to be a film maker at times. I still capture and edit things. If you can appreciate the medium then I'm going to like you lots. I'd love to swap favorites and movie quotes.
We are going to go out to a nice fancy dinner with candles and violins and then people are gonna storm in shooting up the place. I'm gonna have to reveal to you I'm a secret agent and now you're caught up in a world of espionage. We'll have to travel the world by map and defeat the bad guy. The agent gets the girl in the end.
Oh wait, that's not right? Good thing I'm clearly joking. I promise it will be nice I always try my best and will try to make it memorable. Even when we are keeping it casual which is usually really good now a'days.