Hello my name is Rachel. I am a Pittsburgh girl born and raised. I'm also a southern girl. If that make since. I've lived in Louisiana and love it down there. Want to go back down.
I normally don't know 100% what I want until it is in front of me. I tend to fight for what I want and that is how I got to be where I am today. I plan on going back to college for Zoology to extend my degree. work takes up a good part of my week, but I do make time for fun.
I'm into music all kinds. I listen to anything from rap and rock to classical and swing. I sing, and play the flute. I am a bowler and have been bowling since I was 3 or 4 years old. I love ice skating and hockey. I am A huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan! #17 Mike Rupp is my hero. Yes I know he no longer plays for the pens.
I like being outside and just having fun! Movies are always a good time. I am know to randomly bust out in sing when having a good time only for the fact that it normally makes people smile.
I guess you want to know what I'm looking for in a man. Well that's hard because I don't know. I can give you some traits I'm looking for though.
* Must like animals in some way. It is my job and I have a dog and I plan on going deeper into the field.
* Into music because its surrounds my day.
* I need someone who can get up and go or just relaxing and lay around.
* I am geek/nerd/gleek have to be ok with that.
* I don't like being call baby, honey or anything like that I do delete your messages. (Unless your a Doctor who fan. Then you can address me as River addresses the Doctor.)
Anything else just ask.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
My ideal first date would have to be either going to the zoo/aquarium and just hanging out talking and getting to know each other. Go out have some coffee/hot chocolate and talk and people watch.