I am a glass half full guy…yep!
Unless the glass is full…well then it is just full and you should be careful not to spill any on the sofa…or if it is empty, then well it’s fricking empty and it time to refill the glass, but not so full you spill it on the sofa…well then half full it is ( hard to spill it then right?Ha!)
I am a very proud father of two amazing girls ages 11 and 13 and they come first so my time through the week is split up. I love being a dad.
I love music, making it and listening. I am the lead singer in a great original band in my spare time but wish I did it full time, I play guitar and love writing music. Walking and hiking are great. I am a hard worker with a really good job, although like I said I would give it all up to play music or write songs for a living if only it paid the bills. I have a great sense of humor and love to let my big laugh out as much as possible. I find humor in almost anything and feel sorry for those that don't.
10 random things about me....
1. Had one desk in the hall and one in most of my high school classes because I liked to crack too many jokes...still do but now it makes me money..
2. Super faithful and loyal friend to the end.
3. Love Love Love to make-out like the earth is about to come to an end.
4. My music has been played on the radio in over 7 different countries...but I am not yet famous or rich..WTF ...Ha!
5. I am maybe too honest for my own good sometimes...
6. Have way more guitars than my skills call for but I am in love with them all.
7. Had a pet donkey once that a truck driver won in a poker game in Smithers and gave to me...true story.
8. Hopeless romantic and a sucker for a great love song..
9. Can't spell to save my life...
10. I would die without my girls....plain and simple.
Bonus number 11...separated not divorced in the legal sense, but as single and divorced as you get...no bad love baggage, just happy to be moving on.