A little glimpse of me:
- I’m a pretty easy going guy that enjoys all types humour. I’m caught between being an extrovert and an introvert. I love to laugh and be playful, but I know when it’s time to get serious
- I really enjoy trying new things; one can never have too many cool experiences
- I grew up in the country (interior BC) so I’m quite comfortable with the outdoors. I wanted to move to the big city, so I decided on Vancouver Island and I love it
- Travel is something that is important to me; there is just something about going to another country and exploring the unknown.
- I get along with my parents very well and learned a lot from them.
- I’m handy around the house and I’m able to maintain my vehicles
- I really enjoy social events with friends, especially sharing good food and wine. I just started to get into cooking so it would be fun to share
- I try to keep busy with activities, but I also like down time and enjoy a good movieor a board/card game
- Music – I listen to almost every type of music, some more than others of course. I also enjoy going to see live music.
Well, that’s me in a nutshell. If you are interested or would like to know more, send me a message and we can take it from there.
Hope to hear from you,
All the best!