What do you want to know about me...kind of depends on your intent. 95% are looking for sexual encounters So am i sexual very. but selective on who I hook up and I don't do one night stands. For the other 5% I'm an extremely loyal, cute, sexy, confident shy to start independent woman. I'm looking for a guy I.can have that best friend feel with..thst i csn talk to and joke with. Someone who likes doing things in addition to sex. Liking kids is a plus i we get to that point.
I love my country music so you have to at least have a tolerance for it, I love rock of any kid, classic, punk, alternstive, metal. Anything else we can talk about it.
Im open to doing anything that lets up learn more about each other. traditional dates or non traditional Lets go bowling or play mini golf..
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Younger than 45
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.