Elaine. Tread carefully with a desire to learn, the patience of a saint, and expecting the unexpected. I'm worth your time and energy, but you have to prove you are to me too.
- I'm a nerd. Yes, this includes anime, video games, Harry Potter, Star Wars, going to conventions, etc. Love it or respect it, but don't hate me for it.
- INFJ. Ambivert. Demisexual. Virgo. I'm well-mannered, prefer talking on the phone over texting, will show up on time, make promises that I can keep, will commit to you be it as friends or more, may find your jokes hilarious, will go on adventures with you, can pay for myself, drive my own car, live on my own with a roommate, believe in keeping communal areas clean while my bed remains unmade, tip at least 20% almost always, prefer coffee over tea, kink positive, want to travel, and so much more.
I'm looking to take things slow. I don't want us to feel pressured into anything and I could really use more friends in my life. I would love to take the time to honestly get to know someone before committing to something serious, long-term, and monogamous. I'm not completely opposed to dating, but it's something I want to do ... right this time.
What I'm doing with my life:
Trying to eat a little better and get up and moving more. So far I've cut out tea, soda, sweets, and snacks. I think I may die.
Going back to school. The certified pharmacy technician deal didn't work out for me as far as finding work (I know right?), so here I come Nursing major. (Was officially accepted today! 10/26/2015)
I'm really good at:
- Video gaming. Hand-eye coordination on point.
- Singing (in the car.)
- Finding the humor in (almost) everything.
- Representing Ravenclaw.
- Catching the references you make.
- Finding that silver lining in any bad situation.
- Rolling a Critical Miss at the worst possible moment.
- Harry Potter
- Walking Dead comics
(Yeah, I don't read much. Working on this.)
Favorite TV Shows:
- The Walking Dead
- Various anime
- The Golden Girls
- I Love Lucy
- RuPaul's Drag Race
(The list is longer, but we'll be here all day.)
- Chinese and Japanese food are my spirit animals.
- Supreme Pizza is my Patronus.
- Sushi comprises most of my DNA at this point.
- Top 40
- Broadway musical/Disney soundtracks
- Oldies (50’s-80’s)
- 90's (the Golden Age of music)
Favorite Video Games:
- Kingdom Hearts
- Diablo 3
- Legend of Zelda
- Silent Hill
- Fatal Frame
You should message me if:
- You're nerdy/geeky/dorky and want someone to nerd out with, including (but not limited to) watching anime, playing video games (ask me for my PSN/3DS FC), movie/Netflix marathons, going to conventions, going on nerd shopping day trips somewhere, etc.
- You're an adult. This ranges from good mannered to knowing how to handle conflict in a mature way to having your sh*t together. All of the above and more extremely preferred.
- You're local, think we'll get along, and want to hang out.
- You're Christina Ricci.
Do NOT message me if:
- You're looking for a threesome (because that just happened.) I'm not interested in being anyone's third, even though I see nothing wrong with polyamorous relationships - just isn't my bag.
- You're homophobic, transphobic, fatphobic, sexist, and racist. We won't get along.
- All you're going to say is "Hey, what's up?" because that's just wasting my time.