* * * FOR ALL YOU 'GENTLEMEN' THAT ARE OFFENDED BY THE BELOW * * *
I find it quite amusing, that my profile offends.It just shows the calibre of 'fish' on these sites. At least I know what I want, which is more than i can say for the majority of you on here! Males and females. Apparently having a brain, an opinion and knowing what one wants is offensive, and not welcomed and subject to ridicule! I pity all of you, who have read my profile and sent pathetic, offensive messages for simply putting in my profile what I am, and am not looking for. I don't believe in wasting time, so again, if my profile offends, move on to the next one!
I LOVE LIFE and everything I'm blessed with. I can honestly say that I never had it so good. My successes do not define me, rather the character I've built learning from my failures.
I love being spontaneous, so taking a last minute trip is something I enjoy very much. I'm a very easy going person with a great sense of humor that loves to have a good time. I'm silly and quick witted, rarely take myself too serious and love to see people smile. I do enjoy going to the gym regularly. Although I do live a healthy lifestyle however I don't impose it upon anyone. I don't do dive-bars and rarely go to clubs. I CAN'T COOK but enjoy dinner/drinks at a great restaurant, which I know plenty of.
I'm also a successful professional that works very hard and long hours. Business suit by day, jeans and t-shirt by night. I know what I want and willing to do what ever it takes to achieve all my goals. I cherish my time off and try to make the most of it.
I' m very blessed to have the freedom and ability to get the most out of life. I strongly believe that every good woman has a GREAT MAN by her side, though i have been told that my independence scares men off... So a long term partnership with someone GREAT is exactly what I'm looking for.
The ideal PARTNER would have to be a POSITIVE and HONEST individual that also loves life and doesn't take anything for granted.
If you're SERIOUS about having a LOYAL, HONEST and FUN partnership, know what you want in life and have goals please contact me.
PS. Must love dogs!!... though i have two cats which mean the WORLD to me...AND DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!!!
TOP TEN TURN OFFS
1) men under 180cm (no offense, I don't like short guys - so short guys, please don't bother, as i will not reply)
2) men under 80kg (again, no offense, i prefer muscular guys, or with some 'meat' on them then someone underweight)
3) bald, balding, partial bald men (unless ur an American basketball player ;-)
4) men that lie (and yes, you will be caught)
5) men that post photos of themselves with their cars, bikes, fish they've pretended to have caught, alcohol in their hands, or topless (guys unless you are looking to meet a guy - girls just aren't interested in your boy toys!!!)
6) men who can't spell
7) men who can't be bothered to write a decent profile - if you are only going to write a 2 liner, what response are you really trying to achieve?
8) men who don't use real up to date photos - like the guy who used a passport photo from 10years ago, the guy used a 20 year old photo that is all falling apart which was scanned, the guy used very bad professionally retouched photos from when he was 20 yet now he's 39 - and you want to take yourself seriously???
9) men who write one liners when they inbox- sorry but be creative!!!! use your brain - if you have one! at least read the POF tips!!! if you're not dyslexic
10) men who in the first conversation will talk or ask about sex - try the Cross
TOP TEN TURN ONS
1) men that can hold a conversation (and no, that is not about sex, my boob size, what position i like, or how many times i like to have sex in a day!)
2) men who have goals and know what they want (if you haven't figured this one out by 30 then you're in trouble! and we won't last past the phone test)
3) men who love to talk and express themselves - yes, as a woman i love to talk more than shop
4) men who love chocolate especially white
5) men who love animals
6) men whose idea of going 'camping' under the stars is a Sheraton, Hilton, Stamford or Westin
7) men who know how to dress - guys that does not mean sneakers, or striped polos
8) men who wear black
9) men who will stimuate my mind and will mentally f___ me before physically
10) men who are not jealous, possesive, or control freaks - one of us is enough ;-) LOL jk
and naturally, men who are opposite of the above 10 turn offs. Oh yes, never been married and don't have kids. I want my own some day, NOT someone elses! and smokers - don't bother! alcoholics - contact me for AA's #.
So hopefully now you get a better picture of what type of person I am looking for. Here are some FAQ.
1) Am I high maintenance? - Define high maintenance- well if that means being spoken to in a certain way, you opening the car door for me, flowers on Valentines day, you remembering my birthday and paying for dinner, then YES I AM
2) Am I a snobby up myself b___? If you consider knowing what i want and how to get it, having goals and speaking my mind up myself b____ then YES I AM
3) Am I all that? At my age i have experienced a lot of things which have shaped me to be who i am today. A person is always learning and by far I dont claim to be the most gorgeous, intelligent or wealthiest person in the world but i do have goals, and know where i want to be - with or without you
4) Will I make YOU happy? well, only one way to find out :-)
Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its alternate/associated sites for studies, projects, advertising, sales, or any other reason - you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the information (both text and pictures) contained in this profile without consent and compensation will be considered a violation of my privacy and is strictly prohibited and protected under copyright and other applicable law and any violation of same is unauthorized and subject to legal action and other remedies. There is no implied consent with respect to this posting.