First, for the women who actually bother reading this section. Thank you :-)
* If I viewed you but did not contact you it usually means one thing. I didn't think we had enough in common to base a relationship on. If you think we may, then by all means feel free to contact me. Sometimes I miss something that you may see.
Yes, I really am single. Honestly single. I am constantly asked this. It is a shame that women even have to ask. You should not be on a dating site unless you are honestly single. Yes, I am looking for a relationship. A real relationship. Yes, there will be sex involved. C'mon, we are adults. But I am looking for long term. So ladies, if you are looking for a long term relationship I am your man.
Notice to all women.....I am not looking for a whore. Do not expect me to try and buy my way into your pants. I have more important things in my life to throw money at. Don't expect me to pick you up in a fancy new car. My car is paid for and dependable. It may not look cool, but I refuse to work just to pay a car payment. If you are the type of woman those things are important to then I have no interest. I would prefer to be alone rather than date someone who is only interested in having money spent on them.
* If you are looking for a man with a job. One he goes to everyday, really. I am your man. I currently work in lower management with a new company in my local area. I make decent money, and have a real chance for advancement and a future. At any given time I have between 30 and 100 people working under me. I enjoy the challenge of my job.
* If you are looking for a man with hair. I am definitely your man. But don't be jealous if my hair is nicer than yours.
* If you are looking for a man who doesn't need or want to carry around a bottle half full of spit. I am definitely your guy. I am not a redneck or country boy. I don't drive a 4x4, dip or chew tobacco, deer hunt or go muddin. I can look beyond the redneck aspect of the Southeast and appreciate the finer things in life.
* If you are looking for a man who isn't wider than he is tall. I am your man. I keep myself in decent shape and will only date women who do the same. I am not a gym rat and do not expect you to be. But have some pride in your body and take care of it.
* If you want a man who owns no clothing that says Carhartt, John Deer, Harley Davidson or Bass Pro. I am your man. Feel free to check my closet.
* If you are looking for a man who is able to think and can carry on a conversation. Regardless of topic. I am your man.
* If you want a man who opens doors, lets you go first or values your opinion. I am that man. I was raised to respect women and that is how I act.
* If you want a man who will protect you when you want him to. But will back off when you need your space or want to handle something on your own. I am your man.
* If you want a man that cares. Really cares. And that you can care about. One that will be there in the morning....The next day....The next week....The next year. I might very well be your man. What does it hurt to find out?
I'm a little bit angel and a little bit bad boy. The best of both worlds. Your bad boy with none of the objectionable parts. I'm not abusive. Not a drunk. Not an addict. Not lazy. Not mean. Who wants that crap anyway? Not me.
I am a musician(Guitar),so music is very important to me. It's not just entertainment for me. Music is an integral part of who I am. So expect to hear music more than a TV. I am a "dyed in the wool" metal head. I have listened to and played metal as a guitarist since the mid 80's. I also listen to and love the Blues. And I am a huge Brian Setzer fan. He played guitar and sang for the Stray Cats. And I'm a closet Eminem fan. One of the best button pushers in modern entertainment. Please notice that I did not mention Country music. I do not listen to country. Sorry, just not my thing.
I am in the midst of trying to start a business. As a custom knife maker. Something I did years ago as a hobby, but have decided to try my hand at it professionaly. So please be patient if I talk to you about it. If I offer to show you my drill press, it's really a drill press and not sexual innuendo. Unless you want it to be ;-)
I also love shooting, but not hunting. If I pull in a trophy I want it to be off this site and not have hooves or antlers. I'm more into tactical/defensive shooting. A great sport and a skill that could actually come in handy sometime in life. So again, if I ask you if you want to see my big gun. It's really just a gun. Sorry to disappoint you.......
Also please note. I am not a "biker". I'm not into Harleys/bikes or the biker lifestyle. Sorry, but it's just a machine to me.
I love to cook. Especially for friends and family. And I'm good at it. I thought when I was younger that I might go to school and become a chef. But I didn't. I wanted to be a rock star instead. Fast forward 20 years, and now chefs are rock stars. Thanks to Food Network, which didn't exist when I made that crappy decision. Go figure. Hindsight is 20/20.
I love to watch movies at home. I only "like" to go to a theater. Sure, the screen is bigger. But so are the hassles. I like to relax when watching a movie. Not listen to 50 other people half ass try to be quiet. And failing. Like a typical guy I like action movies, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, some martial arts, Westerns, etc. But I also like a good wacky comedy. What I don't like are dramas. This I do not get. Do people not have enough drama in their real life? I know I do. I don't want to see drama. Or anything that is like real life. I watch movies for entertainment. For fun.
I am a Christian. Meaning I am a follower of Jesus the Christ. I am not here to convert you or preach to you. I will never do that. I think you will find I am more personal with my beliefs and not your typical "religious" type. I do not judge other peoples beliefs. Neither do I want mine judged. The bottom line is I have a moral code I live by. You will find that I am over-all a very honest person. I treat others as I wish to be treated. I am a good person and only associate with other like people.
Well, there you go. A short look at a small part of Eric. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am, for the most part an open book.
Go somewhere, get naked, test how sturdy the furniture is, get dinner, talk, hold hands, stare into each others eyes, fall asleep.........Wake up the next morning and see if we are both still interested.
Warning--any person and/or institution using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my photos. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one.