What can I say that will probably catch your attention? Probably nothing. All I will say though is that I'm not your average, everyday, ordinary guy. You might say "Yeah, right I've heard that before."....Ok if that's the case then find out for yourself or move along.
If you want to know anything else that isn't written then just ask. The best way to get to know somebody is to ask questions and listen.
- Country boy through and through
- Listen to country music mostly....a lot of Red Dirt/Texas Country/Americana Music....I doubt most people know what that is but bands like Reckless Kelly, Eli Young, Casey Donahew and Cody Canada to name a few
- Huge hunter and fisherman
- Family and friends are hugely important in my life and take precedence over anything usually
- I know what I want, what I like, what my goals are and where I want to be in 5, 10 and 20 years.
- Work in the farming/agriculture industry....people have to eay and take for granted where their food comes from
- God....need I say more.
- I like to have a good time, drink a few beers and have a lot of good laughs....sure I can get a little rowdy but then again who can't and doesn't like to have a good time
- Cooking...yes I said it....I love to cook
- Travel...I love to travel whether it be for hunting, work, fishing, concerts or vacations.
- I like to challenge people to be the best person they can be, to think for themselves, to make decisions and not pawn it off on someone else, think through a situation or decision and to challenge me. We can always improve and learn things and see the world in different eyes.
- I just bought a house so I plan on being in the area for a while. I am not afraid of kids though I do want kids of my own and will treat any child involved like my own blood. I know what it's like to grow up without a dad and don't wish that on any child.