Well-educated (MBA Finance Indiana University, BA Political Science UC Davis), financially secured, world traveler. Seeks an attractive companion for a long-term relationship who is athletically toned, and enjoys hiking, cycling and the cultural arts. She follows both political and financial world events and has a quick wit, likes to tease, and is sensual.
Member of the LA County Museum of Art, the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and the LA Natural History Museum
I live by an old Italian saying, “A Day without Wine is a Day without Sunshine”.
for fun: Go to the Getty or LA County Museum of Art when interesting exhibits arrive. San Diego Zoo annually. Baseball at Angels or Dodgers. USC football. Read a great novel. Watching both Formula 1 (F1) auto races and the Tour de France on the NBC Sports Cable Channel.
favorite spots: Traveling for fun to warm climes. Enjoy Benidorm, Spain, Lake Como, Italy, Valley of the Kings and Luxor in Egypt, cruising the Li river in Guilin, China, and the chateau country around Bois, France.
Pets: I like Dogs, Horses, Cats
last read: Subscriptions to Scientific American, the Economist, Wall Street Journal, Investor Business Daily
In addition to my first paragraph criteria, the woman I'm fishing for,
- has graduated from college with at least a Bachelors degree
- has a slender or athletic body type with a height between 5' 2" and 5' 8"
- you exercise at least 3 times per week and it consists of more than just taking walks
- you drink alcohol, especially wine
- if you have a religious preference, it is not an important part of your life
- like me, you look younger than your age