- Outgoing and fun redhead :)
- Animals are my passion.
- Cuddles are my favorite :)
- I am a really good cook, so I will spoil you with lots of homemade food :)
- World traveler.
- I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I never will.
- I am a dork and pretty much go through life with a big smile on my face.
- My laugh is contagious.
- I have a Maltese named Lila, she is my girl.
- Golden Retrievers are the best dogs ever :) I have one as well.
- The whole "I like to test drive the car before I buy it" thing isn't going to roll with me well.
- I have a mature mind with a silly personality.
Here for friends or more :)
I expect more than just a "Hi"... this isn't lazy fish.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Well, first dates can be awkward sometimes so I would like to do something where we can talk and get to know each other like go out to dinner, walk on the beach at sunset or even just going to San Francisco for a night out on the city... Bowling, Mini Golf or anything fun like that where we can get the awkward part out of the way :) Something that involves us talking and having a good time. I don't like movies for dates at the beginning because you are just watching the movie and you can't talk or anything. Around October I am festive I like to carve pumpkins, go to pumpkin patches and play in Hay Mazes. Around December I love going to San Francisco and going to Embaracadaro and going ice skating as well as going to tree lighting ceremonies. I will always find something fun to do wether it is the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park or Santana Row in San Jose.