I am a nice, kind, smart & ambitious woman that has her act together. I love to laugh, travel and try new adventures. I have a passion for water. I love to boat, camp on boats / rvs, fish, float on rafts, scuba dive, play on jet skis, and blow off steam with a good water balloon fight (who doesn't love that?). When not on the water, I like to, explore new cultures, go to whacky festivals or go to auto shows. I am a good cook and love to BBQ and entertain friends. Lastly, I like to take personal growth seminars, dream big dreams and go have fun achieving them. I can be serious when needed but I also have a huge sense of humor. I am known by my friends for being kind and compassionate and also known for my big smile / constant positive attitude no matter what is going on.
I am in a great place in my life and looking for someone to enjoy it with me. I am looking for a person where we have at least 80% of things in common so we can sincerely enjoy being together (boating, cars, traveling, or trying something new).
What I am looking for .....
I am looking for a kind, smart, positive-minded "Gentleman." He is financially stable and looking for an extraordinary relationship - one in which there is not only a chemistry connection, but also an intellectual and spiritual connection as well. Someone who wants to be with a smart / accomplished woman - values this and encourages her to be her best.
Looking for someone that wants the most out of life that also wants to be his best self (someone growing and developing themselves). Hopefully his career and family would be set enough / stable enough so we could enjoy traveling and spending time together. Most of all, he must be fun and have a great sense of humor. After all, we are not getting out of this alive!
Fun trivial things about me .......
- I am one of the best boat captains on the river.
- I can back up a boat trailer like nobody's business.
- I can tie knot in a cherry stem with my tongue in under 5 seconds.. (A bartender friend told me to write that - just sayin).
- I can write C-language code (Some people find this sexy, brains as well as beauty).
- My nickname is Martha F'n Stewart.
- I love cars so much I actually became a SCCA Concourse de Elegance Judge so I can get into the shows for free (who says there is no free lunch).
- I learned to scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef.
- I am deadly accurate with a water balloon launcher. You want me on your team. :)