Ok, Please understand the words that are coming out of my fingers tips! I'm not on here looking for just a friend ( I know that is where all relationship much start. I'm not on here longing for a F--k budding! I'm on here looking for a man that wants a relationship with one woman not a starting line up .)
Ok someone said "My description was too short." So here we go.
Here's a little taste about me. I'm a single LA woman with a southern soul. I believe firmly in treating people the way they would like to be treated. So, if I want to be treated like a queen by my man, you better believe he is being treated like a king. I'll put it to you this way, I was catering to my man before Destiny Child made a hit song about it. My friends say "I am the CEO of treating a man like he is one in a million and that Cater to You is my back ground music when I'm in a relationship." However, what I've notice is that a lot of men don't know how to handle that type of treatment. I just feel that, if you're spending time with a person, you should treat him/her like a King/Queen. And if he/she is not king/queen material, DETHRON HIS/HER A**!
So, if you're looking for a woman that is drama free. Who has no kids, but would love to have some one-day soon. Who does not spend her days and nights in the streets, at clubs, bars, and Fridays. Who is independent but knows how to slow down and let the right man take control. Who promises to have and will have her man's back a 110% (like Bonnie and Clyde). A woman who doesn't like to play relationship games, unless there's some one on one physical contact(Which as touching, feeling, kissing, and so on going on.) Or we're playing with a play station.
If you're looking for a woman who will message you physical and mentally you can stop looking. You ask why? Because I'm right here.
How here what I ask of you. What I give to you; I ask that you give it back to me in return. You do that and we will be all good.
What am I hoping for in a man/relationship
1. For something real and serious.
2. For a friend and the love of my life.
3. For a kind and loving man
4. For a honest and Faithiful man
5. A man that believes in God
6. For a handsome man / a man that can take my breath away when he walks into a room. And make me say "DAMN that my man once I catch my breath."
7. For a inteligent man/ that can make my soul shake from the sound of his voice ( be it if he talk about the news/sports, tell me a joke, how his day went at work, or how he feels about me.)
8. For a romantic and passionate man that can make my heart stop or skip a beat with the softest touch of his lips / hands on any part of my body.
9. For a giving man, because I'm a giver.
10. For a strong man that can make me feel safe when we are together or apart. Because I know he has my back.
11. For a man that can let his wall down long enough to know he doesn't have to do it alone.
12. For a man that take care of his woman and his family.
13. A man with the 3 Ps
14. A man that can make me laugh.
So... I hope that helps you out a little. There is still a lot more to me, but a woman has to have some secrets. If you're interested drop me a note and I'll tell you more.
PS. If you failed the reading comprehension part of your SAT please don't leave a note.I'm not looking for a f--k buddy, special friend, friend with benefits or just a friend. I am interest in finding a good man that would like to build a relationship.
I love to cook and do things with my hands. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.I plan to have my own business one day soon. I love rap, R&B, Jazz, etc...