I have a huge heart and ove the simple things in life. I don't play games, bs, lie, or toy with the heart, or mind.
People describe me as goofball with a great sense of humor.
I love animals, music, movies, food, and being a kid at heart. I enjoy so many things from going bowling, dancing, traveling, playing pool, sporting events, dave & busters, dining out, cooking/baking, amusement parks, museums, stand up comedy, and so much more.
I don't drink (very rarely), smoke, or do drugs, and not a huge party person. I do enjoy going to Sherlocks to watch the live bands and dance though.
Someone who can be loving, sincere, goofy/silly, and of course honest.
Things I enjoy:
MOVIES: I love scary movies, Spiderman, old movies, movies from the 80's (Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Flight Of The Navigator, Back To The Future) etc. I also enjoy comedies, documentaries, biographies.
TV: I love classic shows from the 70's and 80's. I love the Big Bang Theory, According To Jim, some reality shows, and I still love Tom and Jerry cartoons (sorry), America's Funniest Videos, and one of my faves is Ghost Adventures. I enjoy the Food Network as well, Good Eats, Unwrapped, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and some of the competition shows on there too. There are more I enjoy, but I guess you will have to find out about that later on.
Music: Rock (classic, retro, 80's, hair bands, alternative etc), blues, jazz, classical, dance, oldies, spa/mood/relaxing, piano, reggae, r&b, Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble type.
Food: Love it! Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Southern, BBQ.. I love cheese, chocolate, fruit, veg, I LOVE FOOD.
Books: Biographies and true crime.
I also have 6 year old little girl who is very loving and sweet.
WHAT I BELIEVE:
* Communication is the "key" to any relationship
* Love is unconditional...lets meet somewhere in the middle
* Honesty is the best policy (even if the truth hurts)
* Never go to bed mad (I'm all about the kiss and make up part)
* Laughter is the best medicine...so a sense of humor is a must!!! I love to laugh, and when someone can do that "BONUS POINTS"
* A positive attitude will reap a positive outcome
* Affection, Appreciation and Acknowledgement