I haven't had much luck here, hopefully that can change. I rarely message people, only if they are interesting/share same interest in someway. But hit me up and see what happens.
But for now, straight to the point! Cliff notes version! :)
• I am a huge nerd! At least I try to be!
• I work full time. So I don't have much time during the week to do anything else besides going to the Gym/Working out.
• I haven't had a real relationship of any type in 10 years.
• I have a car. A nice one, well, at least I think it's nice... I don't know much about them JDM Tokyo drift cars.
• I am considered too nice for my own good.
• I can play the bad guy when I need to be.
• I like watching Korean drama, Pixar/Disney films.
• I have a huge appreciation for Animation!
• I like to dress nice. When I can. Other times,****es, jeans and button up short sleeve shirt is my average daily wear.
• I hate awkward silences! So I tend to communicate more with others than normal.
• I live with a traditional conservative asian/filipino family - liberal thinking, but conservative values
• I was raised Catholic. I only go to church when I am requested to. :)
• I am very family orientated and close to my family. I love my family very much, if you ever get to meet them, consider yourself lucky!
• I am naturally a homebody so I have no problem sitting around doing nothing or going out to do something quiet. But willing to do something adventurous or wild once and a while!
• I lived and work in the Los Angeles area for almost 7 years, Sadly. I've grown to dislike it. Well...Just the driving and parking part. I prefer Orange County and the beach cities then LA.
• My playlist consists of 2PM, BIG BANG, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, Birthday Massacre, and Random amounts of Rap, Industrial Metal/Rock. And various other film trailer epic music. I listen to everything!
• I always say 'Thank You'. Alway or when I can!
I'm looking for long-term. Something that will lead, eventually to marriage and kids.
What I like...
• Looking for that "best friend" quality in a relationship.
• I'm looking for someone who knows when to take the lead when they need to. My "I'm okay with whatever." attitude annoys me sometimes.
• Someone who knows how to take a joke and loves to laugh! Appreciate stupid things but at the same time can be serious when the time comes.
• Someone with potential for marriage.
• Someone I can go to church with. I don't go regularly though. But really not a big requirement! You don't have to be religious or even be of same faith.
• Someone who is in good terms with family. Or is family oriented.
• Appreciates the culture but is willing to absorb new things.
• Wouldn't hurt to be spontaneous, drop-what-you're-doing and just go.
• You don't need to know how to dress up, but it would be nice. We can try together. :)
Most guys, myself included, wants a lady with class but can be spontaneously romantic and seductive! But honestly, all in all, be yourself and follow your heart and don't smell like mothballs.
Appreciate Art. More points if you're trying to dabble into it! I sometimes go to Art galleries and Art walks, Art shows and sometimes Fancy-Smancy Art Museums, but those are rare.
I'm a big geek and tend to gravitate toward funny, smart, nerdy people. A total opposite of how I grew up.
If you visit and if your interested say, "Hi". Otherwise, i'll take it you don't have interest and was just passing through. Totally understand.
If I am not what you're looking for, that's fine. I hope you find what you're looking for.
"Never settle for less but know when and where to compromise! - Anonymous"