Ive stopped taking this site seriously, but it's a great way to waste time.....and lets face it. The "meet me" portion is just so much dang fun!
Things about this site that make me salty:
1. When someone I've already spoken to (or has ignored me) changes their photo, so I revisit their profile and come off all stalker-ish.
2. 70% of the folk I want to approach have their filter set up, and wont allow me to msg them.....now im wondering whats wrong with me, then shrug it off, assuming they're racist and dont like black dudes (lol)
3. When I'm finally speaking to someone that piques my interest, then they disappear.
4. Women who post up on a dating site, then get offended when you compliment their looks.
5. People who demand their potential suitors have a firm grasp of the English language, but their profile is rife with spelling/grammatical errors
6. When someone else clicks "yes", saying they want to meet me but (again) their filter is set up......so I'm unable to reach out to say hello
7. People who use photos that were taken when Bush was still in office
8. Women who say "not into games" but in actuality are the "game master (lvl 5000)"
9. (One for the ladies) When someone you're not interested in sends a msg, to which you dont respond, and they send a million follow-up msgs to force a response
10. (Another request) When someone begs for your number then never uses it--or they suddenly lose their "gift of gab"
11. People who reach out to make first contact, and give absolutely no contribution to the conversation by having nothing to say.
.......I'll add more later lol
Lets have some fun with this