I'm a San Francisco native who's pretty happy in her life. I value the friends and family I have, and spend as much time as possible with them.
When I'm not at the office, you can find me at the gym, a local restaurant, or taking my dog out for a walk or hike. I have a personal interest in real estate and stock market investing so if you do as well, please reach out and say "hi". Also, I have recently set goals to become the fittest I've ever been in my life. Making good progress so far and looking forward to the changes to come.
Random things about me:
• When I drive by myself, I like to have the windows down and music up
• My job requires me to be on Excel a lot, and I LOVE IT!!
• I really enjoy ocean views and listening to the waves splashing. It makes me feel at peace.
• If I like a song, I'll have it on repeat for a very long time. Consider me loyal. =)
• When cooking a new dish, I like to look up recipes but don't like to follow them.
• I can probably do more consecutive push-ups than you and darn proud of it.
• Most important to me is someone with a good heart and I feel I can trust with anything.
• Working out is good but have goals beyond being eye candy.
• Please have at least basic education, plus good judgement between right and wrong.
• You are not overly materialistic and are kind, happy, and healthy.
• Someone who can inspire me to grow and become the "best" version of ME.
• Must be okay with a little dog hair. Dog lover is a plus! :)
*PLEASE READ THIS!*
To help me sort through the chaos of emails, please include some reference to something you read about me here to let me know you took the time and care about WHO I am and not just what I look like. If you didn't find something interesting enough on my profile to comment on, I'm probably not the right person for you. Don't be surprised or offended if I don't reply when you send me one-liners or a message that can be pasted to the next person.
My goal is to continue to meet great people. I'm here for potentially a long-term relationship, but also to make new friends.