Random things about me:
• When I drive by myself, I like to have the windows down and music up
• I rarely go to the gym and only to keep my dad company
• I find people who are able to articulate their thoughts and passionate about their career very stimulating.
• I would enjoy doing just about anything with the right company, maybe except walking over hot coals...
• My job requires me to be on Excel a lot, and I LOVE IT!!
• I have a high energy dog so you’ll find me out on jogs with her or at the dog park
• If I like a song, I'll have it on repeat for a very long time. Consider me loyal. =)
• I can probably do more consecutive push-ups than you and darn proud of it
• I can be a bit of a workaholic at times if my workload calls for it
• I won't be an easy catch
• Most important to me is someone with a good heart and I feel I can trust with anything.
• Working out is good but have goals beyond being eye candy.
• Please have at least basic education, plus good judgement between right and wrong.
• The person I'm with should make me feel like I'm a priority and put in as much effort as I do.
• You are not overly materialistic and are kind, happy, and healthy.
• Someone who can inspire me to grow and become the "best" person.
*PLEASE READ THIS!*
To help me sort through the chaos of emails, please include some reference to something you read about me here to let me know you took the time and care about WHO I am and not just what I look like. If you didn't find something interesting enough on my profile to comment on, I'm probably not the right person for you. Don't be surprised or offended if I don't reply when you send me one-liners or a message that can be pasted to the next person. My goal is to continue to meet great people and make some good friends in this adventure!
I think this will depend on our conversations and where they lead us. Every first date will be different but the core is getting to know each other better. Meeting for a walk or a quick bite is great!
Some places that would be fun:
• Go to one of the many festivals/fairs in the city
• A restaurant I've never been to
• A science museum
• A beach/park
• A stroll around the city
I saw on someone's profile "walk through Ikea" which I thought was really cute and would be a unique way to get to know a person as well. =D