Ok well after reading some of the profiles on here I've realized mine doesn't really say much about who I am so I'll try again.
Things I like -
• Music. Mainly punk, screamo, and rockabilly. Although iPod is full of everything
• new found favourite sport snowboarding. Can not get enough
• scuba diving but don't go anywhere enough
• Cars, tried giving them away but it's my one true addiction
• fav foods are Mexican, and veggie stir frys
• bit of a nerd when it comes to games not really In to the tech side
• love going on car cruises up into the hills and trips down south
• adore my little neice and nephew. Two of the coolest people I know
• most importantly my family and close friends. I will put them before myself without hesitation.
Things I don't like
• Drama. I cannot stand it when people make a massive deal out of a missed call
• Clubbing and things to that effect. Got that stuff out of my system a long time ago. A good night listening to a live band or a night with friends is more than welcome tho
• Scary Japanese movies with little girls as the ghost/whatever. Actually love these movies but they freak me out completely. (crappy American remakes are a dislike completely tho)
• People who lack respect for others and themselves.
So aside from all that I'm a pretty easy going person. Hate drama and people who seem to like having it in their lives. I've come to the conclusion life isn't really that hard. Have respect or yourself and others, take life as it comes to you, but most of all know what makes you happy and go for it.