- Originally from MN and divorced for many years.
- Have a great job, but don't want that to be the high point of my day.
- Spontaneous, funny, loving, generous, direct and intelligent to name a few great qualities.
- I want a man who is not afraid to share long kisses or have a caring, loving, committed and affectionate relationship.
- Look and act a lot younger, but never lie about my age.
I followed family to CA from MN twelve years ago. I am the happiest I have ever been in a job and love what I do. I would like to meet someone who makes me want to leave work early.
I am a spontaneous and fun woman who can get ready in less than an hour and still knock your socks off. I am an affectionate person who likes to steal kisses and hold hands.
I am an avid Vikings and Angels fan. I do a boot camp exercise class four days a week, appreciate all the trails around Fullerton, and love to spend time with my 13yo identical twin nephews. I really enjoy sports and appreciate a man who keeps up with the latest basic information about the games. Typically I am NOT attracted to vegetarians, professional arts or musician types...give me an analytical man who likes red meat and plays an instrument or sings for fun!
I enjoy driving with the top down, witty banter, hiking, bike riding, roller coasters and plenty of others. I grew up taking amazing trips with the family and have been to all the states, but there are plenty of places I would like to go again. I love to laugh, but not at the expense of a great conversation. Take a chance and tell me about yourself.
Thanks and best of luck in your fishing!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Let's meet for a walk at the beach or appetizers and drinks somewhere quiet enough to get to know each other.