- Originally from MN and divorced for many years.
- Have the best job of life, but don't want to spend all my time there.
- Low maintenance, spontaneous, funny, loving, generous, direct and intelligent to name a few great qualities.
- I want a man who is not afraid to share long kisses or have a caring, loving, committed and affectionate relationship. Sex required!
- Look and act a lot younger, but never lie about my age.
I followed family to CA from MN ten years ago. I am the happiest I have ever been in a job and love what I do. I would like to meet someone who makes me want to leave work early.
I am a low-maintenance, high-activity, spontaneous and fun woman who can get ready in less than an hour and still knock your socks off. I am an affectionate person who likes to steal kisses and hold hands.
I am an avid Vikings and Angels fan. I work out at the office gym, go to the beach and spend time with my 11yo identical twin nephews. I really enjoy sports and appreciate a man who keeps up with the latest basic information about the games. Typically I am NOT attracted to vegetarians, professional arts or musician types...give me an analytical man who likes red meat and plays an instrument or sings for fun!
I enjoy driving with the top down, witty banter, bowling, hiking, bike riding, roller coasters and plenty of others. I grew up taking amazing trips with the family and have been to all the states, but there are plenty of places I would like to go again. I love to laugh, but not at the expense of a great conversation. Take a chance and tell me about yourself.
Thanks and best of luck in your fishing!