I don't have hobbies-unless karaoke is considered a hobby...:) My goals/aspirations...To continue to help others in my profession and to be fulfilled-physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually. I am unique in that I have a great sense of humor, can make people laugh, and most importantly laugh at myself. I am also extremely empathetic and a great listener. After being on here for awhile i see the need to state some minimum requirements soooo:
1) Please be gainfully employed
2) Please be single and living independently.
3) Please work full-time or be expanding your educational horizons.
4) please have a vehicle and a valid drivers license.
5) please be educated such as diploma or GED or college or vocational program.
6) Please do not be a pot head.
7) Please be a responsible parent if you have children
I truly care about others and consider their needs but i have no desire to take care of a man in my personal life. I work with disadvantaged individuals but do not intend to have a partner like that in my life. I am also unique in my taste in music-ambient, industrial, flamenco, reggae, blues, rock, pop, hip hop, and yes, country!
P.s. if you are one of those guys on here who thinks im stupid enough to give you MONEY! Dont waste your time messaging me...
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Coffee or drinks at a public place-conversation-go from there...