I don't have hobbies-unless karaoke is considered a hobby...:) My goals/aspirations...To continue to help others in my profession and to be fulfilled-physically, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually. I am unique in that I have a great sense of humor, can make people laugh, and most importantly laugh at myself. I am also extremely empathetic and a great listener. After being on here for awhile i see the need to state some minimum requirements soooo:
1) Please be gainfully employed
2) Please be single and living independently.
3) Please work full-time or be expanding your educational horizons.
4) please have a vehicle and a valid drivers license.
5) please be educated such as diploma or GED or college or vocational program.
6) Please do not be a pot head.
7) Please be a responsible parent if you have children
I truly care about others and consider their needs but i have no desire to take care of a man in my personal life. I work with disadvantaged individuals but do not intend to have a partner like that in my life. I am also unique in my taste in music-ambient, industrial, flamenco, reggae, blues, rock, pop, hip hop, and yes, country!
P.s. if you are one of those guys on here who thinks im stupid enough to give you MONEY! Dont waste your time messaging me...