I have two major deal breakers, one faith is the most important thing in my life and two I'd like to have children. So if you don't share these two things then I'm not going to respond to any communication other than maybe a thanks but no thanks.
Also is it to much to ask for some pictures of you smiling?
* My friends say I'm loyal, kind, determined, fun-loving, sweet and compassionate person.
* I love spending time with my friends and family (especially my nephews).
* I'm the guy who always hosting get togethers with all my friends.
* I enjoy music, mostly country but also classic rock, jazz and other great music. Not a big fan of a lot of metal or rap but believe good music is good music regardless of genre.
* I have a great sense of humor and I'm also a bit of a handy man.
* I'll go above and beyond without expecting anything in return for my friends and family. However, like anyone else it's always nice to feel appreciated.
* I enjoy trying new things and seeking out adventures but I don't mind laying low and enjoying a night in with dinner and a movie.
* I love to cook and I'm told I'm pretty good at it.
* I'm always willing to try new things with my friends.