TEN THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME.
10) I went to Saturday art school when I was a child.
9) If I could do anything, I'd be a professional volleyball player
8) I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
7) I was engaged once, but that didn't end happily ever after.
6. I had rabbits growing up; Whitely Shapiro Agnew and Peter.
5) II go to the gym 3-4x/week; love stomach crunches, but despise squats.
4) I'm originally from Pittsburgh; my grandfather was a coal miner.
3) I was an extra in five movies; I appeared in two of them
2) Running makes me feel alive; I won a trophy and a dozen medals
1) My dream vacation would be an African photo safari.
About you: You try to stay healthy and are fit and funny. Preferrably, you have gone to college.