TEN THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME.
10) I went to Saturday art school when I was a child and had the same art teacher as Any Warhol.
9) If I could do anything, I'd be a professional volleyball player
8) I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
7) I was engaged once, but that didn't end happily ever after.
6. I had rabbits growing up; Whitely Shapiro Agnew and Peter.
5) I go to the gym 3-4x/week; love stomach crunches, but despise squats.
4) I'm originally from Pittsburgh; my grandfather was a coal miner.
3) I was an extra in five movies; I appeared in two of them.
2) Running makes me feel alive; I won a trophy and a dozen medals.
1) My dream vacation would be an African photo safari.
I cannot see who you are if you only indicate that you want to meet me!
About you: You try to stay healthy and are fit and funny and like to run through the dandelions. Preferrably, you have gone to college. I cannot see your profile if you just "want to meet me" so you'll have to email me. I will not respond to anyone who has nothing more to say than "Hi."