1. I am not very photogenic.
2. Im not a sports fan nut, if u are, then you're probably not for me.
3. If your mass body index isn't within an acceptable range, you're probably not for me.
4. I know who I am, I expect the same. If I want to do something, I will. If I don't, I won't. This translates into the fact that just because I don't want to do something has no bearing on who you are as a person. Individuality is something to be respected, Common ground is something to be appreciated and cherished. To give of oneself to appease your mutual partner can happen, but to compromise who you are all the time leads to resentment.
5. A friend is not the result of a lost connect with me, a friendship is the basis for the growth of a stronger, more meaningful relationship. People say 'lovers come and go, a friendship is forever'. So if that is the case then why would one place their wager on a doomed event, and not go all in on a sure thing?
6. I am an intellectual, which rules my decisions. But my feelings run deep and strong. Combined with a strong sense of morality, they serve me well to balance things out. Every being in the universe knows right from wrong, yet the majority of humanity only seems to do the right thing for the wrong reasons, and the wrong things out of a sense of self preservation, When, in the end, the things we sacrifice for, the hard things we do in life, are usually the right things to do, and give us the greatest rewards.
7. I have felt unconditional love in my life, given to some, without question. Yet I cannot say I have been loved unconditionally, save my immediate family and best friend. How I wish to be proven wrong just once.
8. Time ferrets out all lies, all manipulations. The only defense to such is to be patient, expect the worse, hope for the best, for to never try is to fail. Therefore I am here.
"I don't want to be right, I just want to know that I am" Albert Einstein on morality.