I am a little bit "eccentric" but I think that's what makes me cool. hahaha jk. I really like wearing sneakers if anyone has cool ones to donate to me I am a size 4.5 in boys and a size 6 in womens. hahaha. I like titrating how much volume of a particular alcoholic beverage can make me drunk. I like smelling people, especially if they smell good. I like recording myself singing and then rerecording myself harmonizing to that recording, make sense? Oh, and last but not least, I LIKE BEING RANDOM.
I am cool, a nerd, and a pervert hahahaha
I can be one of two things:
I am currently a homeless person pan-handling along a local interstate highway
I just recently graduated with a Master's Degree in Cell and Molecular Biology. I am currently working as a scientist for a local biotech company. Next on the agenda is to get my medical degree. Hopefully I will become the world's greatest physician; the kind that's going to make you want to see your doctor all the time because I would be so cool.
Pick which one you want to believe.
A few of my accolades include:
- lifting things against the force of gravity
- Intellectual/witty banter
- hand stand push ups. I can almost do two.
- Mis-matching my clothes and making it look good.
- correcting grammatical errors when it comes to anything.
- making boys feel uncomfortable with my sharp, sarcastic, and biting wit. Also, I am very skilled at discussing topics that make most boys run away.
- tennis, if anyone wants to play I'm always looking for someone to play with.
- dancing and singing (well at least that's what I've been told). I'm always down for karaoke and a good breakdancing, shuffling, doug-eing battle.
- Cleaning shoes and stains off carpets.
- Remembering people's last names, let alone their first names; I am a human directory.
- Burping really loud
- Impromptu bullshitting, a skill I've mastered as a graduate student which can be applied in all aspects of life.
- Nicki Minaj impersonations
- Saved by the Bell Trivia, I'm the master! Challenge me ****es! hahaha
Anything that is oticularly pleasing.
Oh and I guess you can add Carne Asada fries and California Burritos on there.
I've also recently fell in love with Salads and Soups... No idea why, but it is definitely good for your gastrointestinal tract.
I’m looking for:
* Guys who understand sarcasm
* Guys who don't get mentally strained reading long paragraphs and can read above 10th grade level.
* Guys who don't wear their nike slippers with socks in a public setting.
* Guy who can take and understand my jokes
* Guys who like and don't act like girls
* Guys who don't assume that telling me they work out all the time is supposed to impress me
* Ages 21-36
* Who are single
* Guys who have bigger calves and biceps than me.
* Guys who don't use the word "swag" to describe something or someone who is aesthetically pleasing.
* Guys who who can eat more than me
* Guy who can differentiate between "your" and "you're" and between "would of" and "would have"
* For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, long-distance penpals
* For people to trade "yo mama" jokes with
If this sh*t made you smile, laugh, wince, or furrow your eyebrows then it did its job. But if it gave you a headache because it was "too long" I suggest hooked on phonics or some derivation of it.