Okay so I am somewhat shy, but I break out of my shell quite quickly. I am trying this out to open up a new avenue for dating. It's hard to go out and just find someone you want to get to know better. I figured this would be an opportunity to see what all is out there.
If I was in the dictionary and someone had to describe me they would say I am sweet, friendly, fun, classy, laid back and somewhat reserved. I have a good sense of humor and treat people with respect and loyalty.
I have been enjoying my single life, but it sometimes gets a bit lonely. Therefor I am looking for someone to have fun with, share good times and make new memories. I could care less about every man wanting me any day. I'd rather one man want me forever.
Here's why I would make a great girlfriend:
10. You will see me wearing sexy lingerie more than “comfortable” undies.
9. You won’t hear me nag and complain because I don’t sweat the small stuff.
8. You will be proud to have me on your arm when we go out in public and your friends will probably be envious.
7. You will never, ever compete with me.
6. You will be nicely surprised when I kiss you passionately at unexpected times and in unexpected places.
5. You will never see me roll my eyes at you when you say something because I will respect you.
4. You see my smile far more often than my frown.
3. You will find yourself thinking seriously about my observations on life and current events.
2. You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store. You won’t even BE at the shoe store with me.
1. You won’t hear these awful words: "I'm not in the mood".