For work I play saxophone for the Army Band, hence the moving. For play I like to cook, hike, watch sports, and travel. I rarely go to bars and prefer a few close friends over large groups.
My goals are to complete my degree in elementary education, retire from the Army in the next 6-10 years, spend 6 months hiking the Appalachian trail, and build a house without a mortgage.
- I recently decided to invest in 1.26 acres of land in Florida.
- I drive a crappy old Jaguar and don't care because it's paid off!
- I exercise regularly, eat healthy, and get 9 hours of sleep a night!
- My personality is goofy, but I am an intense competitor.
- Music tastes are all over the map. Anything with saxophone is obviously good.
- I have very little patience for adults and near limitless patience for children.
If you are interested in actually meeting, send me a message and let's get started!