- I am quite the cook.
- I own 1.26 acres of land in Florida.
- People have described me as a minimalist.
- I exercise regularly, eat healthy, take my vitamins, and get 8 hours of sleep a night.
- My personality is goofy, but I am an intense competitor.
- Music tastes are all over the map. Anything with saxophone is obviously good.
- I have limited patience for adults and near limitless patience for children.
- My degree is in Elementary Education. I'm going to teach after retiring from the Army.
My match is an optimist, good natured, appreciative, and with lots of energy. She doesn't allow possessions to own her.
If you are interested in meeting, send me a message and let's get started. New friends are welcome!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'm low maintenance. Let's grab lunch and then go for a walk together. Good company is required.