I know that women like for the guy to make the first move but I'm getting really tired of sending genuine messages to women to just be completely ignored. When you see that someone wrote a genuine message more than 3 words long, even if you aren't interested, you should at least take the time to say so and thank them for their interest instead of ignoring them and pretending like they don't exist.
This song seems to sum up my current outlook on life pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WM8oLH87M
A video from my most recent motorcycle trip on my new favorite road in the country. http://youtu.be/c5lm9lMH3eM
- motorcycles are a passion, if you ride, you know what I'm talking about
- Travel is my second passion but most of the time it's on the motorcycle.
- degree in interior architecture and a minor in German
- I like flying and my job is in aircraft design
- I'm contemporary and old school at the same time.
- south park always makes me laugh
- I'm politically independent. I like how John Stewart calls out the bullsh*tno matter the political party.
- building anything or working on anything mechanical is fun.
- pool (billiards) is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. I just got a table at home and I'm stoked about it.
- I think there is a creator but I don't believe in curches or strict religious policies made by man.