Yes I am a man a hopeless romantic and a dreamer A good guy but a little more then the average bore. I am Very busy, I have my daughter full time, work full time and own a Cheesesteak and Wings restaurant, go to church every chance I get.. I try to be active in the community and donate time when I have it. I clean up the park when on walks with my daughter and the dog. We live a couple blocks from the lake and like to keep it clean.
I have a head on my shoulders and I like to use it most of the time. The introvert in me rules over my extrovert side. I would like to find the one that we light up each others lives. We compliment each other, she appreciates me for me and I appreciate her for her. No changing each other. We respect each others space, we both contribute to the household and support each other. Is this what you want?
Do you want stability?
She has her friends I have my friends and we have our friends. Do you see it this way as well?
Someone to accompany me on a new adventure to some unknown place as we drive just to drive. Do you like to explore?
Someone that knows how to save and cut loose when the time calls for it. Do you know how to balance your life?
Someone that is well balanced. Someone who is constantly learning. Yes she must have a brain so we can have intelligent conversations. Do you considers yourself, a self thinker?
I hope to be able to do the same. See more for details.
* I enjoy laughing and playing and to be honest, over all making a woman happy. I get a great thrill out of it, however, I also must be reciprocal as well.
* I like turning a wrench on vehicles, and if I could have a import tuner car on the side always, with a little money to play with it, I would be a happy camper. It really doesn't take much to make me happy.. :)
* I like traveling, I have been all over the world and if I could do it again, just pack my bags. :)
* I love Water, If I could have been born with gills I am sure I would have.. I have a boat and am thinking of changing up this summer to something a little more sporty and a bit smaller since my friends don't go out like they used.
* Being around friends, it has been a while since i have just hung out with friends, I guess I just let life catch up with me and often stay really busy,
* I appreciate someone who is on the same level as me and close to the same place in life. Someone who has read this far into my profile and wants more. This is me appreciating you, not about what I want.
* I enjoy talking and philosophizing on just about anything. My perceptions change, although, that is why we do philosophy. Note: Charles Darwin lived most of his life agnostic and later in life began speaking of god. Perceptions are just that, a way of looking at a set of details with a certain view point and these may change over time. I reserve the right to do the same, however I promise to base them on what I can justify.+
* My philosophy in life and the cornerstone of all that I know. "Treat others as you would have them treat you." and "Plan for the worst and expect the best" I am a pragmatist, I try to be optimistic with a dash of the reality that life isn't all good.
Abridged version, I am a very simple and complex person, although, I am what you and the world have asked for. While I may be less then the Ideal height, I more then make up for in brains, personality, morals, integrity and just about everything else.
I am gentle, kind, sincere, fun, creative, sensitive, strong, protective, loving, devoted, passionate, earnest and eager, believing and accepting
Like to travel, bike, drive, fly, work on cars, wine and dine, treat a special someone like they are the only person in the world. I enjoy the good pleasures of this world.
How about you? Could we have something in common?
Hope you to hear from you
ps If I added you to my favorites it's because I thought it would be a good place to drop my line and see if I get any nibbles...
So lets see who has read this far and is still interested by simply sending an email and In the subject line saying "Tell me a tale" too many people simply send emails and have read nothing about my profile. I am not all that easy to catch but once you land me, I am worth keeping.
Lets find out, out together, it depends on the company, and shy is ok as long as we are talking at the end of the day. Sometimes it takes a few meetings before two people really get going and I do find that some of the best people are the shy ones.