1. Let's face it online dating is just another way to meet people key word "meet" so while text messages and emails are great if you're not interested in having a conversation or meeting in person keep fishing.
2. I am not the bigger or better deal but my photos represent what I look like on the outside, and I have a wonderful soul, I expect the same and so if you are looking or waiting for something better good luck......some people lose diamonds in search of stones.
3. I have a hard time driving to LA weekly to visit my best friends so if you live outside of Southern California it's just not going to work.
4. I am sure taking random people on dates is a big expense, I often give more than I get but I think if you're really into someone, it's nice if you put some time and effort into just one date.
5. Guys if you saw a lady in a coffee shop and you were interested you probably walk up introduce yourself, ask for her number, ask her out and go from there. I just don't understand why so many guys spend their time with the endless emails, and cheesy come ons. With online dating you have an advantage you get a short snap shot into who they are, and that fear of public rejection is eliminated. Keep it simple.
To send a message to Blkbrbe4U you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 36 and 49.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Friendship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married