1. Let's face it online dating is just another way to meet people key word "meet" so while text messages and emails are great if you're not interested in having a conversation or meeting in person keep fishing.
2. I am not the bigger or better deal but my photos represent what I look like on the outside, and I have a wonderful soul, I expect the same and so if you are looking or waiting for something better good luck......some people lose diamonds in search of stones.
3. I have a hard time driving to LA weekly to visit my best friends so if you live outside of Southern California it's just not going to work.
4. I am sure taking random people on dates is a big expense, I often give more than I get but I think if you're really into someone, it's nice if you put some time and effort into just one date.
5. Guys if you saw a lady in a coffee shop and you were interested you probably walk up introduce yourself, ask for her number, ask her out and go from there. I just don't understand why so many guys spend their time with the endless emails, and cheesy come ons. With online dating you have an advantage you get a short snap shot into who they are, and that fear of public rejection is eliminated. Keep it simple.