The world is made up of many different types of people, no matter how much you think you may know, there is no way to realize how " tip of the iceberg" it is. I am on a quest to examine all that is, and nothing in particular either.
If you believe that sustainability, organic food, moderation, Karma NOT Dogma and a self directed life are important, we will get along well.
My pov on relationships are best put by the song "Save the last dance for me" Best version by Harry Connick Jr.
I thrive on good conversation, coffee talk, being outside (even in the rain).
Tidbits about me include;
1. I am deeply loyal, compassionate and emit positive energy.
2. We are all here for a reason, it is not the answers that are the most important, but figuring out the right question;
3. I eat to live and live to eat, in balance. (Mostly organic, home cooking and fresh).
4. Life is short and simple I am not bound by dogma and believe an open mind is essential to living a good life;
5. My Dog, My Friends, My Music = My Serenity :-)
I am looking for a friend and companion, someone that shares similar interests as well as new one.
Looking to find a connection that goes deeper than superficial conversation and believes in a personal growth and LOVE.