I generally just window shop and rarely message. If we have some of the same interests, or you think we might click on some level I'd love to hear from you! Here's a little about me:
- I've been single for 2.5 years now.
- I have a great nose for bullshit, and don't tolerate it.
- I wear what I find comfortable and dress myself, my style is probably off.
- I don't consider myself a gym rat but I do a mixture of crossfit, running or lifting 5-6 days a week.
- I love adrenaline producing hobbies.
There's scratching the surface for you..
What I don't want:
- Overweight, fluffy, or women that neglect their body.
- One or two word messages.
- Immature girls.
- Girls that haven't grown past the club/bar/shaking what you got all over the dance floor every weekend/alcohol abuse/bad with money/bad mother or any other stage in your life that may produce negative side effects in a possible meaningful relationship.
I'm always down for a cliche dinner/movie, coffee, working out together, a walk/hike.. It really doesn't matter if there's chemistry!