ugh. SO hard to write about yourself! so, instead of trying to compose en eloquent essay, i decided to just throw out a few (ok, maybe a few more then a few) random thoughts (in no particular order, except for the first one):
• 1st and foremost, i am a mom to my two amazing daughters. (but still have lots of free time for you!)
• i am creative, fun & artistic (personally & professionally)
• i love to exercise (indoor or out) and i try to make it a part of my life at least 4-5 times a week
• my favorite food is sushi.
• i truly believe in instant chemistry and all it takes is one look into someones eyes to feel that, if it's there.
• i try everyday to be a decent human being and take other people & their feelings into consideration.
• i have really good parking karma. (if you want a good spot, take me with you...i promise you'll get it!)
• i am pretty sarcastic and if you are too, even better!!!
• i am so lucky to have a group of wonderful friends whom i would do anything for!
• i still make a wish at 11:11 and hold my breath when i go through a tunnel (unless is the lincoln tunnel, have almost passed out trying that one!)
• i enjoy tv (have to admit...yes, some reality (oh come on...you know you do too, admit it!), love a good book & also need my fix, every once-in-a-while, of trashy magazines
• i love to go out...i love to stay in.
• i love sports...football & basketball, especially college. but have so much fun going to pretty much any game.
• i enjoy cooking, but not for one, so i snack a lot!
• i love my dog. she's a crazy 9 year old weimeraner who is WAY under-stimulated b/c i don't walk her enough (i'm honest, if nothing else), she's my pillow at night.
• my mom is one of my best friends and i was a complete daddy's girl until he passed away 9 years ago. i have no siblings, but my cousins pass for them. i have an amazing & close family whom i am thankful for everyday!
• i try to be spontaneous and am usually in trouble at one point or another, for speaking w/out thinking first. sometimes/usually thoughts leave my lips before they enter my brain. it's especially fun after a drink or two! =)
• life presents it's fair share of challenges to all of us. i am convinced that you can either accept these challenges as opportunities for growth, or you can let them break you down. i prefer the former, and live my life that way to the absolute best of my ability...in every situation.
• i love good food, good drinks & good music. put them together...perfect! also, doesn't take much to get me to dance (maybe even on the table! jk)
• i clearly over-use punctuation and whomever is in charge of that would not be very happy with me.
• oh also, i think i'm funny, but obviously (see above), sometimes it just doesn't work out for me!
ok, so that's enough (or probably WAY too much) about me for now.
as for you:
• i am looking for an honest, decent, fun, devoted, family oriented, hard-working person.
• appearance is not everything, but it IS something. so, you should be nice looking and take care of yourself. i take great care in keeping fit, i hope you do too.
• creativity is a plus, and if you can teach my how to use my drill (which every time i try and use, i make matters even worse) i would think that was so hot!
• you should have a good sense of humor (& hopefully be sarcastic, or if not, at least be able to take my sarcasm!)
* please laugh at my jokes
• obviously, you love kids and dogs
• and obviously obviously a you are looking for a really nice girl whom i PROMISE will make you happy!
thanks for stopping by & best of luck to all of you...finding that special someone is hard these days...hope we all find what we are looking for!
a drink, coffee...someplace relaxed...get to know each other, hopefully lose track of time (or get out quick ;) and if there is a connection, wonder how our first kiss will be...on our first REAL date (maybe =)