If you are fed up with all the perv’s and weirdo’s, then continue reading. You just want to know if someone is eligible, right? Screen out those who are too short, suffer poor personal hygiene and don't know their rear from their elbow. Get by the fake profiles, exaggerated claims and illusions of grandeur. You are left with a smaller pool of genuine individuals from where you can really start to shop!
What can I offer that differentiates myself from others? Or at least puts me somewhere on your short-list. To be honest, since it is down to compatibility, chemistry and your star sign, I cannot say. So instead, I leave you with some cold hard truths about myself. A checklist of sorts.
- Tall 6'2". Not exaggerating or using shoes with insoles for added height. So for those of you looking for someone taller than Ronnie Corbett, you have arrived at the right place!
- Intelligent and educated, although I like to act silly most of the time.
- Run my own business from home. You could say I am ambitious and hard working. I want to get ahead and have a good future.
- I exercise reasonably regularly and don't drink into oblivion.
- Hair colour is a mixture of brown and grey (eek!). Oh well, you can't have it all. lol.
- Live in Crowborough, East Sussex (not far from Tunbridge Wells).
- Love good food, including: roast lamb and roast potatoes (fave meal), Thai, Italian, Chinese, Curry, you name it, I like it! To all you vegetarians out there, I hope I haven't freaked you out!
- I’m a good cook. I even heat the plates!
- No commitments. i.e. I haven't been married, so no jealous ex wife. I don't have children (must have been firing blanks). Emotional baggage? I deny it!
- GSOH. Oh come on, we all put that!
Downsides: there must be something wrong with me if I am single, right? ;) Well, I'm far from perfect but don't listen to my ex's. They are all liars!!
Look forward to hearing from those who think we might have something in common.
Some more blurb for further insight to help you prune!
- Prolific author with 6 books written to date.
- I can salsa, ceroc and ballroom dance.
- I do rather like my Android phone! I ditched the iPhone. So yesterday...
- I have a Playstation 3 with a footie game that sometimes gets a workout.
- Bit of a coffee snob and don't drink tea.
- Quite chatty as a person. Always got an opinion on everything!
- Used to play the piano...badly. Hah!
- Currenly doing Wing Chun Kung Fu, Salsa, ping pong and Chess on regular basis.
- Have an interest in Buddhism, Stoicism, meditation, nutrition, life extension science, brain plasticity, and Theory of Constraints.
- If you bake cakes and want to bring me a slice of Victoria Sponge then I'm up for that!
What I lack in youth I make up for in maturity, intelligence and perspective. Also, I am probably fitter than many young whipper-snappers since I have been going to the gym 6 days per week for the last 5 months (editors comment:he hasn't been doing this for the last year - lazy slob! Second edit: I'm now swimming an hour per day - the gut has to go! Update: its gone!). New edit: Took 5 months off and now on the kettlebells! But admittedly, this heaving hunking sweating beef of a man - who is desperately striving for that elusive six-pack - has to accept his bus pass eventually. :)
If you are the sort of person who loves to give your partner a nice soothing massage after his stressful day, then I'm your man!! Heh!
Even more nonsense...
I always have a bit of difficulty explaining my job succinctly, so here is the longer version! I am what is known as an Internet Marketer. This means that I create websites and sell stuff! What sort of things? Well, currently my latest project is Time Management. Just wrote a book on it! No, not eBay but thanks for guessing!
For the short version of what I do, I just say, "Internet"!
One of the benefits of my job is that I can live and work anywhere - literally! All I need is an internet connection. So, not being geographically tied I am expecting an influx of offers from Monaco and other tax havens. :)
By the way, please don't message me and say the generic, "Tell me more about yourself." I don't like it!
So, when you are fed up with all the players and people pretending to be something they are not, get in touch!