1. My hobbies are to play and watch baseball, run when I get the motivation to, sing, play the guitar, listen to music.
2. My goal is to find my own place.
3. What makes me unique is I moved out of the house I was born in and moved back into the house I was born in. We couldn't find another place and the family owning our house was moving to florida so we bought it back.
4. I'm a huge Relient K fan. If you haven't heard of them i'd recommend checking them out. You wont regret it. I listen to almost all kinds of music.
5. top tv shows: Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Dexter, Pawn Stars
6. Top comedians: Jim Breuer, Bill Burr, Bill Engvall, Dave Chapelle
I just graduated and found a full time position that I'll be starting soon. I'd like to start looking for a place of my own or with a friend. I haven't traveled out of the country yet but I've still seen some pretty awesome places. I went to Vegas with some friends which was quite the experience. I lived in Utah a long time ago and some other state that wasn't very memorable cause I was really young. I'm a big dog lover and I have one now named Travis who's in his senior years and is having a hard time getting around. His personality hasn't changed though.