As you tell from the details of my profile, I'm 33, single, and doing some side IT jobs*websites, internet marketing, blog writing, etc*. I previously worked for St. Louis as a tech analyst for a fortune 500 company. Apartments are too expensive for what I was making out there, so I'm back. If you got a problem with that, get over it. I gots to survive, baby! Kell will be talked about more in the next paragraph. About myself, generally speaking I consider myself flatly put a metal nerd. I like hard rock, metal, industrial, goth, and rock music. Also I work with computers, but I would say I'm mid-level 5. Knowing enough to get me through a sticky situation but wanting to know more.
Another thing is I'm ranter. I'm not senile, I just like to rant about things that I think matter - infringement on American freedoms *totally against*, decline of good music, etc.
I got two younger siblings - brother and sister. I'll tell you about them later if you write to me. I got a few friends, and hell I need a few more. With me, family is big part of my life, I pretty tight with them, and hell I would do anything for them, just as they would anything for me.
I'm adding this section, "What Do I Want In A Girl-friend", because let's face it most of us are looking for someone to fill that little hole in our soul. Or just sex, you sex-crazed maniacs! Hell, I'm sex-crazed maniac too, but as I'm getting older I want something more. Anyhow, what I want in a girl-friend is someone that can keep up with my personality, have mutual interests, and will treat me as me. I might also add, I'm not looking for b*tch. If I wanted a b*tch, I would have stated, "I want a total b*tch!"
Feel free to email me, call me close-minded jerk or something more creative!! Any communication is good communication!!
If can get through my little list here, write to me or favorite me to let me know you are interested.
1. You believe there is better music out there besides rap, country and pop. Also dubstep!
2. I don't like sports and I can care less about the Cards and Rams. Yep, it's a shocker!
3. This one is serious and wondering question, why do most women for their headline say, "Wanted nice guy" or "Real Man". I mean can't one of you ladies put something original? If you have this in headline and write to me, please explain why you have this!
4. You actually read my headline and profile, before emailing me. ***
5. *** DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THE FOLLOWING - "Hi", "Hey there.", "What's up", or any other informal greetings. Also don't email me if you have have a profile that is incomplete. If you do email me with what I have stated, I will point out your mistake.
6. I refuse to date grandmas. Moms are fine. You might think that is funny, but seriously you know how people are in their 30s that are already grandmas. Dozens!
Taking her maybe for a park for a picnic or a hike. A few drinks, dinner, maybe? Or hell, do something in STL? Main focus is on talking and getting to know each other to see where is goes from there.