I am hopeful to find a cool girl that shares similar interests and handle life's ups and downs. We would be best friends and be on the same team. Maybe someone who has a good relationship with their family and has respect for others. She would be young at heart like me and be willing to go on spur adventures and have fun!
A little about me:
Anything technical or mechanical has my interest. I am a hands on guy. I am interested in how things work and operate. If there is an event where the host is lecturing about a new machine on the market, I would be the guy popping the hood or looking thru the covers and asking to speak with their engineering department lol.
I have my own business and have always been self employed. I enjoy my job and like to work. It's something new everyday.
I like going shooting but haven't been in a while. Lets go!
Museums are cool to visit. It's amazing to see old artifacts. Ever been to the Huntington Library?
Long walks on the beach? lol. Lets rent the bikes and haul ass thru all the people on the boardwalk haha.
Ever been to a star party? Me either so let's check it out.
I like fine dining. I'll make reservations k. I know where to go cuz I research all the spots.
Really like concerts. Louder the better. Iron Maiden was bad ass!
A few fun facts about me lol:
1. I like to go fast cuz I'll get there quicker.
2. I like ice cold 2% milk.
3. I have a pet toad that is getting fat cuz he eats alot of big crickets lol
4. I stay up super late and still get up super early.
5. I try to maximize out the day with multiple cool things to do and places to go.
6. I listen to KFI AM640
7. Sushi is the bomb.
8. I go to the river. I burn alot of fuel there during the summer.
9. I like the beach but wanna learn to surf.
10. I am the ultimate DIY'er.
11. I solved the Rubik's cube in 17 seconds.
My exciting bucket list:
1. Go faster than 126 mph in my boat.
2. Build a reflector style telescope.
3. Move within 5 miles from the beach.
4. Go see the pyramids.
5. Get an IFR rating.
6. Go to Australia.
7. Dig a hole to China.
8. Rent a bunch of Caterpillar equipment and let all the kids run them.
9. Build a homemade nuclear reactor.
10. Design and build a better mouse trap.
11. Go to Burning Man!
Road trips and trying new restaurants is always a favorite of mine. Spontaneous trips to new places are often! There are alot of cool places to see out there.
I like all kinds of music from Frank Sinatra to Metalica. Hip hop to jazz and old school country. AFI, Killers, 311, The Specials, Pink Floyd, Zepplin, Steely Dan, Eagles, Boston, Easy E, NWA, Ice Cube…etc.
if your a tree hugger or into saving the planet, you and I probably won't get along very well. I'm a massive energy and fuel user. : )