“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
— Winston Churchill
1. I do enjoy reading, sports, going to museums and gallery openings. Trying new restaurants and new cuisines are also favorites. I like putting myself in unfamiliar surroundings whether through a class or attending a cultural event.
2. To be impactful within this world. It may be simple things like being available to help friends and strangers or to say hello to a random person.
3. I've always been able to operate from a unique perspective where I see multiple points of view.
4. I have quite eclectic taste in music, although I tend towards the esoteric, I am great with a Top 40 groove now and again.
5. Fluent in French, very well-traveled during formative years; been stateside FAR too long, and I play a wicked game of 3 truths and a lie. I dare you...
"Three things it takes to be an artist:
• An iron will.
• Indifference to everything but the canvas.
• The ability to work like a locomotive."
— Claude Monet
I am great with a casual meeting for coffee, a walk in a park with some playful moments on swing sets or checking out a museum. I do love movies, but it makes it hard to chat. Dinner at a new restaurant or an old favorite works great too.