LMAO at the "men" on this site. Let's see, so far I've been told that I'm:
1. A prude because I'm more reserved than most woman and don't sleep around or give in to my "natural urges".
2. Too fat LOL. This coming from men who have a face only a mother could love.
3. Natural. What in the world does my hair have to do with my personality??
4. A New Yorker so I'm probably mean O_o
5. Too smart!! LMAO I think this is my favorite one of all.
So if I was a slutty hoe, skinny with thin/shredding hair with no edges and a small town ditzy airhead I guess I'd be the cream of the crop on this site! You men need to re-evaluate why you are really on this site and what makes a relationship last. Many of you claim "looking for a serious relationship" yet you're acting like a teenage boy itching to lose his virginity for the first time. Yes, because a solid foundation to any long lasting relationship are the 5 things I listed above *rolls eyes*. A lot of grown ass boys on here are suffering from Peter Pan Syndrome.
1. I will ALWAYS respect myself and my body.
2. I love myself and I'm comfortable in my own skin unlike so called "fit" woman who still **** they are too fat *rolls eyes*
3. I love my hair and could care less if you don't.
4. I'm damn proud to be a Bronx Girl. I'm street smart and can handle my own.
5. Yes I have a very high IQ so you being intimidated is a personal issue. I say tuck in your vagina and deal with it or don't hit me up. I don't "dumb" myself down for anyone.
I'm proud of the type of woman I am and one day there will be someone who isn't a shallow ***hole that will appreciate my good qualities. Later.
I'd be surprised if it gets to that point because half of you don't know how to hold a conversation. Either you expect for me to be the only one asking questions or you try your hardest to steer the conversation into sexual talk. You claim to like a woman who acts like a lady yet you wanna hear her talk like a slut before you even know her name. Too many of you are used to hoes that when you do get to talk to a lady you have no clue how to talk to her. So should it make it to a date I'm very simple is all I can say.