What ever happened to the olden days when a simple hey how are you?, was all you said to start a conversation with someone you're interested in. I'm a strong believer in old fashioned values and building a respectful friendship above anything else.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
- I'm big into fitness, exercises everyday, eat healthy, love the out doors, running is something i'm trying to get into.
- family and friends are the most important to me, i'll always sacrifice in some sort of way to help a family member or friend.
- I play all kinds of sports, hockey mostly and golf in the summer as well as fish when ever I can get away.
- family and friends would describe me as out going, friendly, kind, charming, caring and someone who's always there when you need them.
- I'm a ppl person and very social so its not uncommon that I would leave a place or party of some sort not knowing everyone in the room.
- I'm old fashioned, romantic and respectful. I was raised to always be kind to ppl and give respect at all times, but that has to be on a equal playing field of course.
So that's me in a nut shell. If I view you, it probably means I've found you interesting or cute or someone I would like to meet eventually, But i'm not the typre of guy to message every women on this site in hopes for the best, so that would be your Q to meet me half way and say hi. Hope to here from you:).