. . .should you get to know me????
A little over 2 years ago, I decided to follow the career path that was chosen for me -Film & TV Editing--and I love it!
My dating preference: Race is not an issue with me. I just really enjoy the company of anyone who I can talk with about travel, languages, food, (I'm a "foodie"), fitness, animal welfare, everything entertainment, the newest technologies, dance, our gifts, our purpose in life...AND (anything else..)..etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... My age falls within a category older than the guys I'm interested in, so I've changed my profile to reflect that.
Although I've traveled to a few other places in Europe, I've spent most of my time in Northern Italy. I still have lots moreplaces to experience new foods and dance, (Thailand, Greece, Australia, Brazil, Atlanta and Miami too!), but my dream trip is to experience Africa.
I thought it would be fun to provide you with a shorten version of my '25 Random Things About Me' list! :)
1) When time allows, I love to volunteer for organizations dedicated to children, animals and the "less fortunate".
2) I think first dates should be casual.
3) Would love to wake up FLUENT in Italian, French & Portuguese.
4) I cried more than I ever have in my entire life when I had to send my 16 year old kitty Elite to rest eternally. (then China - 3/29/11& Meekoh 12/31/12) :(
5) NEVER getting rid of my cd collection!
6) In another life, I would have been a comedienne. (i. E., Lucille Ball & Lily Tomlin)
7) At any given time, I'm usually colder than most people.
8) I've always been solely a 'cat' person, until I got my first dog. (now I have two!)
9) My goal is to learn the traditional dances of many of the East and West African villages.
10) I would much rather drive a few miles out of the way, than to sit in LA traffic!!!
11) My goal is to be a Centenarian.
12) I'm a bit of a technology geek...
13) I've edited short films and looking to edit my first feature film within the next year!
Well, if you are still reading and would like to know the kinda guy I would eventually like to meet, ...well, someone who value friendships, who is passionate about his life, career, friends and family. Most definitely he would have to appreciate an independent woman, but looking for a partner-in-crime, done his 'fair' share of traveling, but hasn't yet taken his dream trip because he wants to share it with someone special. Sound like you??
Well, here comes the yucky part of all this: When contacting me, please, please send a 'real' note...tell me something about you and why you decided to contact me. It's not likely that i'll respond if you send a note to just a 'hi'. :(