WOW! I guess it was meant for us to meet here! :)
I'm the kind of lady who loves to laugh and have fun! Every single day I show my gratitude and I try not to ever take anything for granted. I am a great friend and a great motivator and support for others. I feel like I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit, so I'm starting to move in that direction and would like to meet someone who will be supportive of my dreams too. My ideal of myself is that I'm more adventurous than I actually am, maybe he can bring out that side of me!
Well, my dating preference: Race is not an issue with me. I like to keep my options open! I've dated men of various ethnicities. I just really enjoy the company of a man who I can talk with about travel, languages, food, (I'm a "foodie"--If he likes to cook….especially Asian -BIG/HUGE/GI--NORMOUS plus!), fitness, animal welfare, everything entertainment, the newest technologies, dance, our special gifts, our purpose in life. I volunteer for children, 'the less fortunate' and animal non-profit organizations and someday I hope to do more…..I am a planner, but not opposed to being spontaneous. It's fun!
My age falls within a category older than the guys I'm interested in, so I've changed my profile to reflect that.
Although I've traveled to a few other places in Europe, I've spent most of my time in Northern Italy. My dream trip is to experience Africa.
I thought it would be fun to provide you with a short list of "Random Things About Me'! :)
1) My goal is to edit my first feature film this year!
2) I love to volunteer for organizations dedicated to children & animals.
3) I think first dates should be casual.
4) Would love to wake up FLUENT in Italian, French & Portuguese.
5) I cried more than I ever have in my entire life when I had to send my 16 year old kitty Elite to rest eternally. (then China - 3/29/11& Meekoh 12/31/12) --When will it ever get easier?? :(
6) NEVER getting rid of my cd collection!
7) In another life, I would have been a comedienne. (i. E., Lucille Ball & Lily Tomlin)
8) At any given time, I'm usually colder than most people.
9) I've always been solely a 'cat' person, until I got my first dog. (now I have two!)
10) My goal is to learn the traditional dances of many of the East and West African villages.
11) I would much rather drive a few miles out of the way, than to sit in LA traffic!!!
12) My goal is to be a Centenarian.
13) I'm a bit of a technology geek...
14) I just stumbled upon Game of Thrones... (Sadly, I don't have HBO) WOW! I'm in love!
Well, if you are still reading and would like to know more about the kinda guy I would like to meet, …well, a someone who values friendships, who is passionate about his life, career, friends and family. Most definitely he would have to appreciate an independent woman, but looking for a partner-in-crime, done his 'fair' share of traveling, but hasn't yet taken his dream trip because he wants to share it with someone special. Sound like you??
Well, here comes the yucky part of all this: When contacting me, PLEASE, PLEASE send a 'real' note...tell me something about you and why you decided to contact me. It's not likely that I'll respond if you send a note to just a 'hi'. :(