Hello All~ I was on POF well over a year ago and when I decided to reorganize my life, pick a new career and get me some learnin'! (ha!) Well, I'm still getting that learnin', but I'm now in a place where I have a little bit more time to meet new people. In all fairness to anyone interested, I would like to add that school is STILL very much a priority, but it would be nice to meet some new people to hang out with from time to time. I love what I'm doing and I can't wait until I actually start my new career as a film editor!
Still, race is not an issue with me. I just really enjoy the company of anyone who I can talk with about travel, languages, food, (I'm a "foodie"), fitness, animal welfare, entertainment, dance, our gifts and our purpose in life...AND (anything else..)..etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... As noted in my previous profile, my age falls within a category older than the guys I'm interested in, so I've changed my profile to reflect that.
Although I've traveled to a few other places in Europe, I've spent most of my time in Northern Italy. I still have lots more traveling to do (Thailand, Greece, Australia, Brazil, Atlanta and Miami too!), but my dream trip is to experience Africa.
I thought it would be fun to provide you with a shorten version of my '25 Random Things About Me' list! :)
1) I volunteer with 2 kids organizations and I love working with these talented young filmmakers!
2) I think first dates should be casual.
3) Would love to wake up FLUENT in Italian, French & Portuguese.
4) I cried more than I ever have in my entire life when I had to send my 16 year old kitty to rest eternally. (R.I.P. China - 3/29/11) :(
5) NEVER getting rid of my cd collection!
6) In another life, I would have been a comedienne. (i. E., Lucille Ball & Lily Tomlin)
7) At any given time, I'm usually colder than most people.
8) I've always been solely a 'cat' person, until I got my first dog. (now I have two!)
9) My goal is to learn the traditional dances of many of the East and West African villages.
10) I would much rather drive a few miles out of the way, than to sit in LA traffic!!!
11) My goal is to be a Centenarian.
12) I enrolled in a Film & TV Editing Program & I LOVE IT!
Well, if you are still reading and would like to know the kinda guy I would eventually like to meet, ...well, someone who value friendships. Who is passionate about his life, career, friends and family. Most definitely he would have to appreciate an independent woman, but looking for a partner-in-crime, done his 'fair' share of traveling, but hasn't yet taken his dream trip because he wants to share it with someone special. Sound like you??
Well, here comes the yucky part of all this: When contacting me, please, please send a 'real' note...tell me something about you and why you decided to contact me. It's not likely that i'll respond if you send a note to just a 'hi'. :(
I would definitely like to a first date to be very casual. Let's throw on a pair of jeans and hang out 'til dawn!
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 35 and 43.
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.