what i do want:
dallas green. are you on plentyoffish.com? and/or other fine gentlemen with beards and muscles and tattoos and manliness (all of these are negotiable). i also enjoy motivated, goal oriented, polite, funny and intelligent dudes (not really negotiable). i dont ask for too much. really. ;)
what i dont want:
saw a man with "f.u.c.k a b.i.t.c.h" tattooed on his right tricep this weekend. i dont want that.
random statement list:
1. what ever happened to judy winslow? (not in real life, like the actual judy winslow character.)
2. you guys that have babies and puppies in your pictures...thats cheating. like what girl wouldnt go for that! (ps. due to some confusion, i do, in fact, enjoy puppies and babies)
3. why do dudes wear combat boots to the gym?
4. those of you that have fake profiles...weirdos. stop it.
5. i've got no swag and i'll probably compliment you awkwardly. (thats the only time i've ever said swag, i think it makes my point more valid)
6. i dont think my personality will ever grow up.
7. but seriously...its the nice ones that will get ya.
8. listing yourself as a "non-smoker", with numerous photos of you smoking. …right.
9. is there a defining age when men just start making sense? does it start at 30? ever? a little help here!
10. you can never trust a man with a white iphone. you just cant.
11. i was just forced by POF to pick a personality type. i have two problems with that. a.) why could i only pick one? b.) why was one option "tattooed and pierced". WHAT? apparently thats a personality type...