So I'm just seeing what's on here and how it goes and take it from there. :)
Looking for a guy who is:
- Real not fake
- Caring, I care about others before myself
- Passionate (I love to cuddle & be close)
- Kind hearted
- Easy going
- Mature, but i like to have fun to (chill with friends)
- Good listener
- Honest/trustworthy (very important to me in a relationship)
- Close to my family and friends
- Big dog/animal lover
- I'm not a big drinker or bars and such anymore. The odd time I'll go to a bar/club for a birthday and mostly to dance and have fun. Occassion's or Events. But not much at all!
- Staying fit & healthy. If I'm not working, you'll find me at the gym! I could live there. By no means am I super thin though.
- I love to travel. Cruises are awesome. I would love to go to Los Angeles, Austrailia, London, Thailand, Paris, Italy and Vegas (just to say I've been there).
- I'm a one man woman
- I love hockey (hockey nut/freak) Go Sens Go!
- I would like and want to have a young family. I want to get married and have kids sooner rather than later. I want to be a mom, I have been since I was little. :)
One thing for sure is I'm attracted to tall brunettes! Non-smoker either.
Someone who isn't afraid to show affection either.
I love to just be cuddling on the couch. I love to be held around my waist when the guy is behind me, makes me feel good & safe. I love just holding hands anywhere, anytime too! I want a guy who will protect me in any situation. All the little things I love about being in a relationship, everything else is just a bonus. I am a pretty simple girl!
I can be lazy, with sweats and my hair up and or all put together and fancy for a night out or just whenever I feel like it, to be all dolled up. I love to impress and look good for for my man.
I coach the Capital City Condors (east-end) special needs hockey team. All voluntarily. I love hockey and kids, put them together it's right up my alley. I love it. Go Condors!
*Live. Laugh. Learn. Love.*
*Live everyday & second like it's your last.*
If you think you have what it takes and you can handle me, give me a shout!! Ask me anything, and I will answer. If you just say "hi or hey" I probably won't reply, give me more. :)
Hope you catch something soon, best of luck fishing! :)
Meet up somewhere at a coffee shop and just talk (even though I'm not a coffee drinker, that's alright, I'll have something else).
Just something simple, so we could talk and get to know eachother better.
Then possibly plan for a second date if everything went well for a movie or something interactive etc.
But whatever we decide to do will be just fine. :)
Hope to hear from you soon. :)