Im a substitute teacher who likes to let loose and cuss like a sailor when kids aren't around. I try to keep my life pretty low key and often find the most enjoyment hanging with friends at a cool new dive bar, or walking around downtown and people-watching all the tourists. I also enjoy trying new things whenever I get the chance, and any time I get to act like a kid for the day I am on board.
A word of caution: I do not like guys who like to send naked pictures and talk about their junk incessantly, thinking that this behavior attracts women. If you feel you can be funny, charming, and keep your penis in your pants long enough to try and get to know me then send me a message. I know this can be hard for some of you (pun intended) but seriously, if I get another invitation to a party in your pants I may have to kick you in them.
I need to make one thing clear, I am not a size 2 and I never will be. I have lost 30 pounds in the last year and I am proud of that fact. But I still have curves and if that's not your thing then thanks for reading this far.
Some extra quick things about me:
* I sing in my car and am not ashamed.
* Anytime I can have brinner (breakfast for dinner) I am a happy camper.
* I am the reining champion of all Movie Trivia games. (You can't touch this)
* I have watched my brother and friends play almost every video game, but I have never finished one myself. Except for Mario 64.
* My TV guilty pleasure is for reality shows based on dressing up. (drag queens, pageant toddlers, ****y bridesmaids)
* I was almost killed by a Bison.
* My favorite animal is toss up between a moose and a llama (not sure why)
* I always have at least one piece of candy or a toy car in my purse (sometimes for work, sometimes I give it to a kid who is having a bad day)
* I am one of those people who everyone tells their problems to (including strangers)
* I went to EDC this year and probably had the best time of my life.
For a first date we could do something light and fun, like bowling and a drink, or lunch and a walk around the beach. Next, if things go well we can escalate the date to good food, live music, arcade, or dancing if you're the kind of guy who dances and is not ashamed.