I read every msg I receive, because someone took the time to write it to me. But if I don't respond plz don't take offense. I've learned that even a simple "thank you" to a compliment received can be misleading to some. If I don't respond it doesn't mean you're not a great guy, just that you're not the great guy for me based on the little I have to go on. Such is life online.
I'm a real down to earth type of girl, but at the same time with my head all in the clouds. I'm full of lofty ideals- a Gemini to the tee! I like to stay home as much as I like to go out, if not way more,lol. I swim a mile at least three times a week-I love love love to laugh and don't get to do it enough :/ Very independent, I like my space as much as i like to hang out or cuddle. to pass the time -I enjoy reading, hanging out, love anything creative, i'm a budding web developer/programmer ... love going out to eat, love to cook, love outdoorsy stuff, travel is high on my list as I love to experience different smells, tastes, sights and sounds. the list goes on. I'm into all kinds of stuff-like most people. I do enjoy the finer things, while appreciating the simple. I'm spiritual, not religious, opinionated, yet open-minded. I can find beauty and perfection in everything, even the dark. I'm really laid back (originally from cali), loyal, and honest. I'm very independent and have lots of goals, but my overall goal in life is to be successful enough to be a great philanthropist- and simply to have an amazing life while reaching my highest potential, and helping others to do the same. I am not perfect, but a work in progress and am looking for a man who can compliment my shine and grow with me, as I do him. I LOVE children and would love to have a family one day-but am fully prepared to live a life full of travel, adventure and espionage if I don't!!!
BTW-fellas...as a result of my wacky inbox, just to save us BOTH some time:
1) if you write me making sexual comments, requests, or inquiries-i wont respond. Let's keep it classy .
2) if i cant see your face (and how u look in general) CLEARLY... if you're hiding behind sunglasses/hats in every pic, or its all blur- probably means u have something to hide...yikes!!!lol!! so i probably wont respond.
3) if u come off as illiterate-i definitely wont respond o_0
4) if you're a thirty-something year old rapper, or hustler- smh, I'm not the one for you. Trix are for kids.
5) if you got a bunch of other women in all you're pics, skip me, i don't want to be part of your "stable" playboy.....i know, i know, that's really your "sister"...whateva! lol!
6) if this seems like a lot of reading for you, and it took you forever to get thru, and you're tired now..keep searching. i like literate and intelligent men who aren't overwhelmed by a few paragraphs. how unfortunate that the school system failed you :p lmaoooo
7) if your eyebrows are more manicured than mine....I can't. Ijs. *drops mic*
Picks mic back up.
8) OR if you have "engineering" as your profession, and 'high school' or 'some college' as your education? News flash. Engineering is at LEAST a four year (as in 'completed') degree. Lmaooooo. (And a little side-eye)
*exits stage left
if you're offended by any of this then you're probably not my cup of tea. that's kinda the point.
you could save us both some time and go on to the next OR you could feel free to hit me up with your insecure comments now, as i'm sure i've pushed your buttons,lol.
i don't mean to be harsh, really...do i sound like an ass?? That's rhetorical.
well i guess i can be, sometimes....
most times im not. ...i swear ;)