I read every msg I receive, because someone took the time to write it to me. But if I don't respond plz don't take offense. I've learned that even a simple "thank you" to a compliment received can be misleading to some. If I don't respond it doesn't mean you're not a great guy, just that you're not the great guy for me based on the little I have to go on. Such is life online.
I'm a real down to earth type - like to stay home as much as I like to go out (if not more, lol). I swim a mile at least three times a week- love to laugh and don't get to do it enough :/ Very independent and I like my space as much as I like to hang out or cuddle. To pass the time... love going out to eat, love to cook, love outdoorsy stuff...I'm into all kinds of stuff-like most people. I do enjoy the finer things, while appreciating the simple. I'm spiritual, not religious, opinionated, yet open-minded. I can find beauty and perfection in everything, even the dark.
The kind of guy I am looking for is open-minded, confident, honest and mature. He takes care of himself and his health. Loves to try new things. Is not looking for a woman to mother him, take care of him nor complete him. He should be complete on his own. His happiness should come from him. I don't want to be your shine, I just want to compliment it. He doesn't need me to teach him to love, or how to 'be in a relationship', or any of that. Been there done that. I'm not looking to help anyone 'get there'. You need to BE there when you step to the table. Don't hit me up because you are lonely - I'm no placeholder. Hit me up because your life is great and you are happy, but you suspect that it possibly gets better ;)
Guys just a lil pro tip: post some pics of you smiling, looking like person a woman would WANT to be around. I don't understand all the men in here posting a bunch of mean, aggressive and angry-looking pics... some of you all are literally snarling in your pics! hmmmmmm....
"I want a guy who looks like he is ready to knock out my two front teeth" - SAYS NO WOMAN EVER as she is sifting through these profiles. Lol
BTW-fellas...as a result of my wacky inbox, just to save us BOTH some time:
1) if you write me making sexual comments, requests, or inquiries-i wont respond. Let's keep it classy .
2) if i cant see your face (and how u look in general) CLEARLY... if you're hiding behind sunglasses/hats in every pic, or its all blur- probably means u have something to hide...yikes!!!lol!! so i probably wont respond.
3) if u come off as illiterate-i definitely wont respond o_0
4) if you're a thirty-something year old rapper, or hustler- smh, I'm not the one for you. Trix are for kids.
5) if you got a bunch of other women in all you're pics, skip me, i don't want to be part of your "stable" playboy.....i know, i know, that's really your "sister"...whateva! lol!
6) if this seems like a lot of reading for you, and it took you forever to get thru, and you're tired now..keep searching. i like literate and intelligent men who aren't overwhelmed by a few paragraphs. how unfortunate that the school system failed you :p lmaoooo
7) if your eyebrows are more 'done' than mine....I can't. Ijs. *drops mic*
Picks mic back up.
8) OR if you have "engineering" as your profession, and 'high school' or 'some college' as your education? News flash. Engineering is at LEAST a four year (as in 'completed') degree. Lmaooooo. (And a little side-eye)
*exits stage left
if you're offended by any of this then you're probably not my cup of tea. that's kinda the point.
you could save us both some time and go on to the next profile OR you could feel free to hit me up with your insecure comments now, as i'm sure i've pushed your buttons, lol. ;)
i don't mean to be harsh, really...do i sound like an ass??
But i guess i can be, sometimes.... most times im not. ...pinky swear ;)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
if the chemistry is there then it almost doesn't even matter;)